PlayStation has launched a ban for the PS Store where it prevents more games that only serve to get easy Platinums. This recent flurry of titles has come to an end, it seems.
PS Store is going to be a little more orphaned soon, it seems that sony has started to ban PlayStation these “junk games” to obtain Platinums easy in the store ps4 Y PS5.
In this way, games like these of the 10 easiest platinums to get on PS5 or the one that takes less than an hour to get can be more than history.
Not to mention the classic games to caress together with all the clones with many more animals that began to emerge during the month of September.
Final Fantasy VII Remake – Motorcycle Ride (No Speed Limit Trophy)
According to we see via DEX.EXE, PlayStation has sent a notification to the developers to notify of this and with some more details.
The company has commented in the same that shovelware, duplicate games, fake games and titles created only for get the easy platinum trophy they will be removed.
That or they won’t be able to find on playstation storewith the addition that the developer who continues to do so can also be banned and thus prevent more titles.
The background logo will no longer be associated with any such game.
On the web you can read a letter sent to one of these creators, sent to them anonymously. sony playstation makes it clear through it that:
“SIE strives to ensure that customers can search and discover the full range of experiences on PlayStation and that partners have a fair means of being discovered.
When partners clutter or ‘spam’ the PlayStation Store with many variants of the same type of content, this can have a negative impact on both the customer and partner experience.“, it begins to read.
Partner requirements and permissions
“When SIE reviews content submitted to PlayStation Store, products that have the following characteristics are identified as ‘spam’ or ‘repetitive’ content“.
After this they proceed to give a list of reasons why the SIE itself identifies such products as “spam” or “repetitive” content.
- Products whose functionality and/or assets are copied or not significantly different from products already published on PlayStation Store, regardless of registry publisher.
- Multiple product concepts and variants, released by individual partners, that have duplicate functionality or experiences, differentiated only by minor variations of functionality or assets.
- Whenever possible, partners should consider aggregating smaller, similar content experiences into a single product, using in-game commerce to scale up or extend the experience.
- As an example, providing different trophies for each product is not enough to differentiate the content“.
Best PS5 accessories you can buy
These are the best accessories you can buy if you already have a PlayStation 5 and want to get the most out of it.
If any of the developers breaches these things mentioned, sonyplaystation has said the following in that letter about the actions underway:
“Content or partners found to be in violation of the policy may be subject to the following enforcement actions:
- Content excluded from PlayStation Store marketing.
- The ability to discover the game on the PlayStation Store is restricted.
- Content does not appear in automatic merchandising placements, such as the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Content excluded from PlayStation Store.
- The content is not searchable and can only be accessed via a direct link on the web and mobile stores.
- Impact on the CertOps process.
- Content is not allowed to proceed to publication until violations of the policy are rectified.
- Review space availability is affected.
- Removal of content.
- Content is removed from PlayStation Store until policy violations are rectified.
- Suspension or termination of PlayStation Partners account.
- Multiple refusals or withdrawals may result in the suspension or eventual termination of a member’s PlayStation Partners account.
- The suspension limits the ability to submit and post new content. Existing published content may remain on the PlayStation Store, if that content complies with SIE’s policies.
- Canceling an account means removing all content from the PlayStation Store“.
So this ban is very serious because this time Sony takes a little more seriously the content published for PS4 and/or PS5.
What do you think that PlayStation ban the “junk games” to get easy Platinums in PS Store? Have you already played any of these titles?