Apart from being eligible for the award, the Oscar nominees get a juicy bag of expensive gifts. This is all that Hollywood stars get for being nominated at the 2022 Oscars.
Although the most talked about 94th edition of the Oscars it is the moment in which Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for making a joke about his wife, we must not forget that at the ceremony what is mainly distributed are prizes.
However, those who get the coveted award are not the only winners, since all the stars nominated at the Oscars get succulent gifts simply for being nominated.
These are the best tablets to watch movies and series
If you often watch series when traveling or in various parts of the house, these tablets can be good companions for entertainment consumption.
As our colleagues from computer today, All the nominees at the 2022 Oscars get a goodie bag valued at almost $140,000. Almost nothing!
These gifts are part of the promotion carried out by the marketing company Distinctive Assetswhich chooses who she gives her goodie bag to by not being associated with the Oscars.
As they are not official gifts, few people are selected to deliver these luxurious gift bags ironically named “Everybody wins”.
On this occasion the people chosen to deliver the gift bags valued at over $140,000 They have been the five nominees in the five main categories (Best actor, supporting actor, actress, supporting actress and director), and the three presenters of the gala. A total of 28 “Everybody Wins” bags.
And what do these gifts contain? These bags are actually huge boxes with 52 promotional products, from beauty creams to food, toys, perfumes, and other content, as can be seen in the image you have on these lines.
In addition to all this content, the bags contain various succulent premium giftswhich we list below.
- A three-night stay at Turin Castle, Scotland, a 17th-century castle, with butler service and a piper’s welcome on arrival. It costs $50,000.
- $12,000 “Celebrity Arms” Liposuction Performed by Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Su
- The title of “Lord” or “Lady of Glencoe”, along with a small parcel of land in Scotland
- Renovation of your home up to a maximum of $25,000, by Maison Construction Company
- Rejuvenation treatments by Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich, valued at $10,000
- Stay for two at the luxurious Golden Door Resort and Spa in Escodico, California, valued at $15,000
- An Oprah Approved Small Batch Tea Set from The Chai Box
- A $1,200 Life Coaching Session with Expert Kayote Joseph
Such is the claim of these gifts from Distinctive Assets that the marketing company itself secured in a interview on CNBC what 25-30% of Oscar nominees call them to make sure they’re getting their goodie bag.
what do you think All the gifts Hollywood stars get just for being nominated at the Oscars? Curiously, here we remind you of some actors and actresses who dared to say NO to an Oscar (but they sure kept the gift bag).