Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.5 has had a lot of secret changes. Specifically, some have nerfed quite a lot of builds and changed skill progression.
Cyberpunk 2077 players have discovered unannounced changes that have forced them to mods. CDPR seems to have nerfed many builds and secretly changed skill progression or requirements to use legendary weapons..
With the new update 1.5 for Xbox Series X|S and PS5 They have not only been changes and improvements to make the game more fluid. Although everything has been for the better, some tweaks in the shadow have screwed up some games.
The study has not made these changes public – in full – and has affected several statistics with which many have had to retouch their characters.
And since many of these have not been listed, we are going to leave you a list of the various changes that have been made that will be your game in Cyberpunk 2077 after 1.5 be quite different now.
Major nerfs and buffs in 1.5 help balance the game. According to him YouTuber One Dragon most of these changes are nerfs to armor and damage dealt by the player.
This has increased the difficulty of the game by making it almost impossible to build a character that was too ‘broken’ before Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5.
On one of the videos From this channel we can see some of the changes you mention. The video description reads: “A preview of the changes and their impact on builds“.
- It includes:
- Large nerfs to damage and critical chance on stats, modifications to clothing, weapons, cyberware, and mods.
- Changes to perks, their progression, and attributes.
But in Dexerto They have left another somewhat longer list. Although it is important to know that the statistics of enemies and their equipment are the same as in other patches.
Although 1.5 of the game has improved the AI, the changes only affect the player. These are the unannounced changes that CDPR has made with version 1.5 of Cyberpunk 2077.
- V stat gains from buffs and Attribute Points have been significantly reduced.
- Critical chance has been significantly reduced.
- The clothing mod that increases stats has also been reduced.
- The maximum number of mod slots has been lowered from 20 to 9.
- Clothing modifiers can only be used on specific pieces (hats, jackets, pants, etc).
- Clothing mods must be equal to or less than the rarity of the clothing.
- Many legendary weapons now do significantly less damage.
- Crafted weapons have fixed stats.
- Attribute requirements for some legendary weapons have been increased.
- Replaced Evasion stat with Damage Mitigation stat on Armor and Cyberware.
- Subdermal Armor now has values of 50/100/150/300.
- Cyberware critics have been nerfed.
A big complaint about Cyberpunk 2077 when it was released was that it seemed too easy. Even on the highest difficulty, players could build a character to kill enemies with one shot.
With these changes the same CD Projekt has managed to make a good balance in the game. It is possible that she had in mind to make the characters feel more vulnerable to danger now.
They recently compared the AI and physics of Cyberpunk 2077 at launch to version 1.5, and CDPR is already working on fixing various mishaps that occur when transferring data from one console to another.
Although they are still looking for a way to update by adding 60 fps on Xbox Series S. What do you think of the 1.5 changes?