We close the week with the usual summary that we publish on Sunday where we include the best content that we have been offering you during the last seven days in a week marked by year-end summaries.
Microsoft buys Activision Blizzard and King. The rumors are confirmed and the software giant will pay 68.7 billion dollars in cash in what will be the largest purchase operation in its history. Show of economic power and huge commitment to video games.
How to install Windows 11 and Ubuntu 21 together. Dual boot configurations are ideal for installing different operating systems on the same computer. On this occasion, we bet on Windows 11 and Ubuntu 21 as an example to update one of our classic guides.
Keep your PC cool with these five tips. Having the PC well cooled is essential, not only because this will affect the maximum performance and stability of the computer, but also because it can end up reducing its useful life.
God of War for PC, technical analysis. The version of God of War for PC is an adaptation of the PS4 version that maintains the basis of that and, therefore, is not optimized to really take advantage of the hardware of a next-generation PC, but it is still very interesting.
Discover 5 email services that respect your privacy. Outlook and Gmail are the most popular email services in the world and are owned by Microsoft and Google respectively, a circumstance that makes many doubt the privacy they offer. Here you have alternatives.
What a PC must have to live up to the Xbox Series S, and how much it would cost. Xbox Series S has become, on its own merits, one of the most popular consoles of this generation, and also one of the ones that has offered the best price-performance value since its launch.
How to fix the “unrecognized storage” error on a Windows installation. There is a bug that is repeated with some frequency when performing a Windows installation from scratch either using a DVD optical media or a pen drive connected to USB.
Know what is Android Debug Bridge. ADB is a command line tool that allows a Windows, Linux or Mac computer to communicate with an Android device and perform a variety of actions on the device, including ROM installations.
Processor and gaming bottleneck. The processor is one of the most important components of any PC, so much so that, in fact, it can create a significant bottleneck if it is not powerful enough, and will end up affecting other components.
Laptops with Windows 11 SE arrive. Microsoft and its partners have launched this week the program to promote computers with the new Windows 11 SE operating system, focused on education and hand in hand with Lenovo, HP, Acer, ASUS and others.
5 improvements we’d like to see in the next Nintendo Switch. With almost five years of life, and a whopping almost 100 million units sold worldwide, there is no doubt that the Nintendo Switch has been a success for both companies and players.
AMD launches the Radeon RX 6500 XT. AMD has launched the Radeon RX 6500 XT, a budget mid-range graphics card that, as we mentioned at the time, generated great interest because it was going to become the closest direct equivalent to the Xbox Series S GPU.
What is a magnet link and how is it used in BitTorrent? If you use BitTorrent, it is likely that some of the portals specialized in these networks have offered you a torrent magnetic link as an alternative to the traditional files that you have to download.
Doomsday Clock 2022: We are still on the edge of the abyss. The scientific organization that monitors the “doomsday clock” has published the Doomsday Clock 2022 as a theoretical measure of the temporal distance humanity is from the end of the world. The clock is still located at 100 seconds.
Other MC Content You Shouldn’t Miss
In addition to the previous selection, the week has gone a long way and we can highlight a few other articles that we think you will like:
- Dynamic Lock or how to lock a Windows 11 PC using a mobile.
- 5 things we would like to see in Android 13.
- Samsung announces Unpacked 2022 event to present the Galaxy S22.
- MSI updates its line of gaming accessories with towers, keyboards, microphones and headphones.
- ViveTool: what is it and how is it used?
- Samsung announces the Exynos 2200 SoC with AMD graphics.
- Find out the real speed of your Internet connection: Mbps and MBps are not the same.
- Google Play Games announces its first beta for Windows.
- MediaTek demonstrates Wi-Fi 7, the first standard that will make wired networks forget.
- Get Company of Heroes 2 for free on Steam.
- Microsoft causes Sony to lose a tenth of its stock market value.
- Garmin introduces the new epix and fenix 7, a revolution in multisport smartwatches.
- PcComponentes offers to overcome the January slope Take advantage!
- We finish with this guide on how to improve the performance of your PC without spending money.
More TPNET articles that may interest you
If MC is the consumer portal, surely you know that our mother house TPNET offers other websites dedicated to companies, professionals, SMEs or channel, in addition to those specialized in security or Linux. We leave you with a selection of the best published content that may be of interest to you.
- The best professional laptops from CES 2022.
- Wine 7 releases new architecture for 64-bit and advances in Vulkan support.
- 6 guidelines that mark the success of the IT partner.
- AMD introduces the Radeon Pro W6400, Specifications.
- Critical vulnerability in HTTP, patch Windows now!
- These are the 10 profiles of ecommerce professionals most in demand in 2022.
- Satya Nadella: from 250 million for Swiftkey to 70,000 million for Activision Blizzard.
- innovation in retail: 5 solutions that seek to change everything.