Nintendo DS has been chosen by gamers as the console they most like to see in a reissue or classic model today, according to a survey. Nostalgia on a double screen.
If a console had to go green again or one received a reissue in the present, which console would you like it to be? Do youWhat is the console that gives off the most nostalgia among gamers?
Well, that is what a survey conducted in the United Kingdom of 1,000 participants by Hyperoptic. The answer has been Nintendo DS, the touch laptop of the big N that he gave us so many joys with his extensive catalog.
Although not very far they have also been Original PlayStation, PS2 and Mega Drive. The survey also indicated the price that players were willing to pay for a reissue of these consoles. The vast majority were around 150 pounds. Here we leave you the result.
- Nintendo DS with 61.0%
- PlayStation 1 with 60.6%
- PlayStation 2 with 57.9%
- SEGA Mega Drive with 57.0%
- Nintendo Game Boy with 56.8%
- The Commodore 64 at 53.5%
- Nintendo 64 with 53.0%
- Nintendo Game Boy Color with 52.3%
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) with 51.8%
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP with 51.2%
Talking about classic games, It was also asked in this survey which titles players would like to see right now.
Obviously, some games are available on modern consoles, but not in remake form. The results were these:
- Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) with 38.0%
- Super Mario Kart 64 (1997) with 33.4%
- Space Invaders (1978) with 28.3%
- Tetris (1984) with 25.8%
- Super Mario Bros (1985) with 25.3%
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) with 24.3%
- Donkey Kong (1981) with 21.4%
- Crash Bandicoot (1996) with 20.3%
- Tekken (1990) with 13.0%
- The Legend of Zelda (1986) with 12.8%
At the beginning of the year we talked about a hidden feature discovered in Nintendo DS Lite that allows you to play in TV mode. Do you miss this console?
Source: Nintendo Life