We compiled several tips and tricks for the multiplayer of Halo Infinite. What is the best configuration for competitive online?
The Halo Infinite multiplayer mode He is already leaving us frantic games full of chaos. Do you want to progress and improve your level? Here we talk about how to take advantage of the game.
There is no ideal configuration beyond the one you use to feel more comfortable, therefore, Halo Infinite allows customize multiplayer experience largely by altering amount of its parameters.
The best Halo Infinite setup for competitive online: multiplayer tips and tricks
To start you can get to disable crossplay in Xbox. To do this, go to Settings> Account> Privacy and online privacy> Xbox Privacy> See details and customize> Communication and multiplayer> and there disable crossplay.
In addition, you can also change the number of weapons displayed on your HUD. Go to Settings> User Interface and there stipulate it as you wish.
Another configuration that can help you is the enemies color. By default they are either blue or red. Change to orange and green so that the rivals cannot change color and make you doubt.
Want to get the most out of the game with some tips and tricks? Here we leave you more than one so you can take advantage of tactics that not all players know.
- Keep in mind that you cannot ride a vehicle while holding a flag, but you can store it in the back. You just have to interact with the trunk.
- Use the shotgun and melee combo to eliminate your rivals instantly. This is a lethal move at close range.
- The pistols They are one of the best weapons in the game. A single headshot wreaks havoc.
- The hook it grabs onto anything: weapons, surfaces, vehicles, or players.
- The mini map reveals how high the enemies are. If it is brilliant it means that they are at the same level. If it is opaque, the opponent will be below or above you.
If you want to know more about this game, do not hesitate to check our preview of the Halo Infinite campaign with the return of Master Chief or our guide on how to get samurai armor in Halo Infinite.