We give you all the keys so that you can take all the rewards of the Fortnite x Naruto event that is currently available, for a limited time.
Right now we have an interesting crossover between Fortnite and Naruto in the form of different missions that will allow you to obtain a lot of collectibles of this popular manganime where you will find different emoticons, but above all a hang glider and a loading screen that you are sure to want to get.
During five days you will be able to obtain a lot of rewards, some easier than others, simply by obtaining a series of points under a few challenges that you will be able to overcome on a daily basis.
So we help you complete all the challenges of Naruto’s El Nindo in Fortnite season 8 so that you get a lot of free rewards.
Fortnite El Nindo de Naruto: complete all the challenges and get the Kurama hang glider for free
Date of celebration and how to participate
Most importantly, the event is now available and will last until November 22.
To participate you must access to the official website and log in with your Epic Games account so that the game can record each of the points you have and later give you the rewards.
Even if one day in particular you have not been able to overcome the corresponding challenge and apparently you have already lost the reward, do not worry, because on the last day of the event you will be able to obtain the emoticons that you have left.
- Happy Naruto emoticon you must get at least one point on day 1
- Sad Sakura emoticon you must earn at least one point on day 2
- Angry Sasuke emoticon you must earn at least one point on day 3
- Surprised Kakashi emoticon you must earn at least one point on day 4
- If you get at least two points on day 5 you will be able to receive all the previous emoticons that you are missing
- If you unlock the objective of the day you will be able to receive the Kurama hang glider and the Shinobi teamwork loading screen
Missions and how to overcome them
Given that the missions are only available for 24 hours before they end, it is likely that when you read the article you will no longer be able to access them, but to give you an idea, this has been the missions of the first days:
- On November 17 we had a task from Naruto where the goal for the day was to get 35 points in the form of eliminations, giving you one point each elimination. It was necessary to get an elimination to bring us the corresponding emoticon, although if you achieved the objective of the day of obtaining the 35 points you would get the Kurama hang glider and the Shinobi teamwork loading screen.
- On November 18 we had a task from Sakura where the goal was to get 100 points, and every time you got 100 points of damage dealt to opponents in modes such as solo, duos, trios or squads, we took a point. The idea was to get at least one point to get us the corresponding emoticon or try to reach the goal of 100 points to get us the most valuable rewards.
The rest of the missions of the days are exactly the same, having to fulfill a series of very simple minimum objectives and a more elaborate daily objective to get the most valuable rewards.
And if you are a regular of Fortnite, You may be interested in reading other articles in Hobby Consoles: This is how the skins of Fortnite Season 8 are in detail, This has been the final event of Fortnite Season 7, or Trailer of the battle pass of Fortnite Season 8. Also see where to find all the Exotic weapons and codes from The Squid Game for Fortnite maps.
Likewise all the punch card missions of the first, second, third week, fourth week, fifth week, sixth week, and those of Ember and Sledgehammer and shadowy special operations and those of kakashi and those of the rust lord.