The list of achievements for GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition has been leaked. What appears to be a complete review of the achievements of GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas has been released from GTA Forums and is already flying the web.
Leaked achievements have many references to memes, What “Here we go again” and the bigfoot myth in the San Andreas forests. Following its announcement, the pack confirmed the trilogy with a fresh look and “modern gameplay improvements“.
GTA III achievements
- First day of work: Complete “Luigi’s girl“.
- Without a scratch: Deliver Mike’s car without a scratch the first time.
- Escape Artist: Bribe 20 cops.
- Get rid of evidence: Smash a car in the junkyard.
- Mafia boss: Keep both Mafia members alive in “Triads and Tribulations”.
- Street sweeper: Eliminate 100 gang members.
- Planned: Eliminate Chunky Lee Chong with a car bomb.
- I already had it planned: Use a trainer to pick up the 8 prostitutes in “The fluff ball”.
- For a mile: Complete the Tourism race in under 180 seconds.
- Reckless driving: Perform a perfect stunt.
- Wheels up: Complete 20 unique jumps.
- Come Play-rrr: Eliminate 25 gang members with melee weapons or fists.
- Where?: Complete 100 taxi rides.
- One minute from Liberty City: Survive with less than 10 health for 1 minute.
- Complete artillery: Use every weapon in the game at least once.
- A marked man: Complete “Last requests”.
- Offshore delivery: Complete “A Drop in the Ocean”.
- Not so fast: Complete “The Exchange”.
- A gift from the King: Complete the mission “The Kingdom”.
- A man of toys: Complete all RC Car Missions.
- Splashing: Extinguish 15 fires with a fire truck.
- Play doctors: Reach paramedic level 12.
- Rogue: Kill 15 criminals during a vigilante mission.
- Dirty money: Get a fortune of 1 million dollars.
- Right-handed manAchieve a criminal rank of 2,500.
- Answer the first: Complete Paramedic, Firefighter and Vigilante.
- Secrets of Liberty City: Get 100 hidden packages.
- It is all you have?: Complete 100%
- King of Liberty City: Get all the achievements.
- Any old story?: Complete “Cipriani’s Chauffeur”.
- You talk a lot: Complete all missions on the phone.
- Blood in the streets: Exceed 20 ramps.
- Instigator: Complete 10 attacks.
- Chasing the paper: Get a fortune of $ 500,000.
- I walk here: Dies from being run over.
- Hunting season: Destroy five helicopters.
- Recidivist: You have been arrested 20 times
- Cheaters do thrive!: Blow up 2,000 cars.
- Play ball: Complete the Portland and Shoreside docks import / export car lists.
- Pest control: Deliver all emergency vehicles to Portland docks.
- Relief cistern: Extinguish 20 fires in a single fire truck mission.
- Like a boss: Get a criminal reputation of 5000 or more.
- The rate: Pick up Curly Bob in a taxi in “Cutting the Grass”.
- Recycling: Destroy 25 cars.
In total, there is a good achievement list for all games, very complete and with several hours of play added for each of the titles.
If you want to see the rest of the GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas achievements, you have them available in GTA Forums through this link.
At the moment, and although we still do not know it, it may be that GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition costs $ 70 on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S.
GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas users use Steam reviews to buy games before Rockstar removes them
Do youWhat do you think of the seen so far? If you want to see the current game of the saga, this is the GTA V look when applying Machine Learning to make it photorealistic.
Source: Video Games Chronicle