It was recently 10 years since the launch of Dark Souls and a movement began that has made the FromSoftware games be one of the most successful today.
Souls culture has spread over time to embrace almost any player. As a mainstream product, Dark Souls has won fans everywhere.
If you are one of them, you may want to meet an unexpected and curious merchandising line that Bandai Namco has created together with the fashion store SuperGroupies.
A New Dark Souls Clothing Line Just Announced and is based on four of the most recognizable characters from the first installment: Solaire of Astora, the Black Knight, Artorias the Abyss Walker, and Oscar of Astora.
Although we warn you that it is better for you to have a few souls, because the watches, backpacks, boots and purses are not cheap. Yes, one bum bag by Solaire it is not seen every day. Pure Burgo of the undead.
Here we leave you the list of articles and some photos so that you can take a look at this curious collection:
- Astora Solaire Watch – $ 280 plus tax
- Astora Solaire Bum Bag – $ 120 plus tax
- Astora Solaire Wallet – $ 100 plus tax
- Black Knight Watch – $ 300 plus tax
- Black Knight Backpack – $ 150 plus tax
- Black Knight Wallet – $ 110 plus tax
- Artorias the Abysswalker’s Watch – $ 300 plus tax
- Artorias the Abyss Walker Backpack – $ 150 plus tax
- Artorias the Abyss Walker Wallet $ 110 plus tax
- Oscar de Astora jacket – $ 480 plus tax
- Oscar of Astora Boots – $ 200 plus tax
What do you see? Did you know that Dark Souls could have had two different names … somewhat troublesome? In the mood for Elden ring?