One of the big releases for Nintendo Switch for 2021 is Metroid Dread, a game with old-fashioned gameplay that those who love the license and those who like the types of galactic adventures will love.
As usual in the series, we have a series of collectibles and rewards that we can obtain in our games, but if you want to unlock all of them you must comb each of the areas absolutely 100% and even overcome the game in a time limit .
So that you have it very clear, we tell you exactly what you should do to unlock the hut files and also all the gallery rewards in Metroid Dread.
Metroid Dread: How to Unlock Chozo Files and Gallery Rewards
On the one hand we have the hut files that surely you are going to want to get them, and the only way to unlock them is obtaining 100% of the objects in each of the ZDR zones.
We have a total of nine files, eight files come when we obtain all the objects in each of the eight areas of the game while we will get the ninth additional file when we have obtained all the objects in all the areas of the game.
Regarding the gallery rewardsIt is basically about completing the game on a specific difficulty and under a certain time limit. In general we have six rewards, although we can get an additional reward by obtaining all of them.
Playing in normal difficulty we can obtain three rewards and playing in difficult difficulty we can obtain another three rewards, making the total six and enabling the additional seventh if we obtain all.
Luckily, we have already played the game in different difficulties and under different times, and we expose it to you below:
- To obtain reward 1 you must complete the game on normal difficulty mode under any weather
- To get rewarded 2 you have to complete the game on normal difficulty but below eight hours
- To get reward 3 you must complete the game on normal difficulty but under four hours
- To get the fourth reward you must complete the game in hard mode under any weather
- To get reward 5 you must complete the game in difficult mode but under eight hours
- To obtain reward number 6 you must complete the game on hard difficulty but under four hours
- To get reward number 7 you must get the six previous rewards
So with this you know how to get all gallery rewards in Metroid Dread and also how to unlock all the chozo files.
Here we leave you with our Metroid Dread review, where we praise the perfect gameplay, the exquisite control of Samus and that he does not lead you by the hand when exploring, although we regret somewhat his “false freedom”.