If you are launching Nintendo Switch now that is cheaper or you are just looking for new games to get your hands on, very attentive next time Thursday, September 23, because they will start some extensive sales in the eShop for digital titles, and include authentic bombings from Nintendo itself (it is rare to see them drop in price …).
The Featured promotion will have hundreds of games with discounts of up to 75%, and will last until Sunday, October 3 at 11:59 p.m. CEST.
You can see all the offers from the Nintendo website as of the moment they are available (15:00 CEST on September 23), but Nintendo has already confirmed some of the games that we will find on sale. For example, there are several Nintendo games.
- Super Mario Odyssey at 33% discount
- The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening at 33% discount
- Splatoon 2 at 33% discount
- 51 Worldwide Games at 33% discount
- Pokémon Mysterious World: Rescue Team DX at 33% discount
There are also many indie and third party games with even bigger sales:
- Overcooked Special Edition at 75% discount
- The Witcher 3 at 40% discount
- Sonic Mania at 50% discount
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 at 50% discount
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD at 33% discount
- Persona 5 Strikers at 35% discount
- Mortal Kombat 11 at 60% discount
- LEGO DC Super Villains at 75% discount
- DOOM Slayer Collection at 40% discount
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch at 80% discount
- Rune Factory 4 at 30% discount
- Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town at 40% discount
- Shovel Knight Treasure Trove at 25% off
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps at 35% discount
- Metro Last Light Redux at 65% discount
- Borderlands Legendary Collection at 60% off
- Bioshock Collection at 60% discount
What do you think of the collection? There will be more than 300 games, and although the promotion ends on October 3, some games may remain on sale longer.
Likewise, we recommend looking at Nintendo’s website where you can check all the offers, which already include discounts on great games such as Immortals Fenyx Rising, Daemon X Machina, The Outer Worlds, Assassin’s Creed IV or Dead Cells.