Kena: Bridge of Spirits goes on sale today at PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles, in addition to Pc. The game of Ember Lab has managed to win the affection of critics, as reflected in its international notes that you can see collected here.
With a average grade of 85 both in Metacritic, like in Opencritic, but with 19 analyzes in the first, compared to 24 in the second, Kena seems to have done well. Do you want to know a little more of all this? Join us on our journey.
We have also already left you our analysis of Kena: Bridge of Spirits, where we said: “Possibly, the most appropriate qualifier is “satisfactory”: Kena gives everything you would expect in an adventure of this type, with some surprises and very pleasant moments in the audiovisual“. But,and the international media?
- DualShockers: With its Pixar-style characters and more than impressive animation, Kena: Bridge of Spirits it is as charming as it is dark and with many surprises that keep the player tied down. 100
- Game Informer: Kena: Bridge of Spirits It is the best adventure game that has been released in years and a clear exponent in the last console cycle. 90
- Screen Rant: Kena: Bridge of Spirits is absolutely brilliant, one of those rare games where you feel like you belong to the new generation thanks to its magnificent world. 90
- Everyeye.it: After completing Kena, we feel the yearning for your world and not to abandon, to continue further into the heart of the forest to eliminate each portion of corruption. 88
- IGN Italy: Kena: Bridge of Spirits It is an excellent debut, even at the end of the story, its background, beautiful world, animations and combat system make the adventure of Kena and the Rot something memorable. 86
- TheGamer: Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a very good game that feels like it has left the conventions of the modern genre behind. 80
- Destructoid: I would not call Kena: Bridge of Spirits too ambitious, rather “strategically ambitious“. Ember Lab He avoided going beyond what he could encompass and I hope there is a sequel! 80
- GamesRadar +: A pleasant adventure that is transformed into something special thanks to its charming aesthetic. 80
As you can see, Ember Lab’s game for PlayStation and PC consoles has managed to dazzle those who have played it for now prior to its premiere.
With everything, Kena: Bridge of Spirits arrives today on consoles and computers around the world, ready to like with its world, aesthetics and Rot.
Kena Bridge of Spirits announces physical editions on PS5 and PS4 for the end of the year and reveals its photo mode
Yesterday we also got to know the duration of the game and even its launch trailer with many more details.