We have been a weeks in which Pokémon Go players have been able to participate in the different events of Ultrabonus 2021And now comes a unique opportunity to participate in a limited-time Sword and Shield-themed investigation that you are sure to want to do.
Of course, we invite you to be quick, because these research tasks are for a limited time and therefore will be available until Tuesday, August 31.
We are going to give you a list of all the missions or tasks that you must complete in each of the five stages, with the rewards that you can take in each of them.
Pokémon GO Ultrabonus 2021: Pokémon Sword and Shield themed tasks
As we have mentioned, the event will be available until August 31 until 8:00 p.m. local time.
- Send five gifts to your friends: 5 greatballs
- Catch Eight Pokémon: 5 Raspberry Berries
- Defeat two minions of Team GO Rocket: encounter with Pikachu
Reward for completing the stage: 10 pokeballs, 888 experience and 5 Ultraballs
- Upgrade Pokémon Five Times: 10 Super Potions
- Catch 10 Pokémon: 5 Revive
- Participate in the Pokémon Go league: encounter with Meowth galarian
General rewards: 10 Ultraballs and 888 experience
- Evolve two Pokémon: 5 Pinia Berries
- Catch five normal-type Pokémon – encounter with Meowth
- Defeat four team GO Rocket minions – encounter with Butterfree
General rewards: 15 pokeballs, 888 experience and 5 Ultraballs
- Use Berries to Help You Catch Pokémon: Skwovet Encounter
- Catch Eight Different Species of Pokémon – Encounter with Farfetch Galarian
- Win a Raid: Encounter Gengar
Overall rewards: 10 greatballs, 888 experience, and 5 ultraballs
- Win 12 hearts with your partner Pokémon: encounter with Wooloo
- Catch Eight Different Species of Pokemon – Encounter Stunfisk Galar
- Win a raid under 60 seconds: encounter with Snorlax
General rewards: 25 pokeballs, a rare candy and five Ultraballs
Zacian and Zamazenta have them available during the five-star raids during the event.
Zacian from August 20 to 26, while Zamazenta will be available from August 26 to September 1.
Now you know what all the missions are during this Pokémon Sword and Shield themed event in Pokémon Go, and each of their rewards.
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, do not hesitate to take a look at all the details of the 5th anniversary event (Featured Pokémon, bonuses, challenges …), How to defeat Giovanni in Pokémon Go in July 2021: best Pokémon and attacks, How to capture Ditto in Pokémon Go and what Pokémon it transforms into (July 2021), How to capture a Shiny Dwebble in Pokémon Go (June 2021), how to get a Sun Stone in Pokémon Go and which Pokémon evolves and the Pokémon Go Referral Program.
We also tell you how to get Skrelp in Pokémon Go during the rivals event and afterwards, how to get XL Candies, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals, requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to level 41-50, how to get A Mystery Box with Meltan, Great League of Pokémon GO 2021: the best teams and Pokémon to watch out for and the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021.