The most important event of the year for Pokemon go, and we already have different information related to this festival in which we have a lot of missions and bonuses to get, and we are going to offer you all the details before it takes place so that you are well prepared.
The Pokémon GO Fest 2021 It is only a few days away from being celebrated now in mid-July and it is that on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the game we are going to have a lot of interesting things and that you should not leave out because this happens very from time to time.
On the other hand, we highly recommend that you get one of the tickets since this edition has a reduced price of only $ 5 compared to the usual $ 14.99, and there are rewards and missions that deserve it.
Pokémon GO Fest 2021 Ultrabonus – When to start, challenges and bonuses
The Pokémon Go Fest 2021 It will be held on July 17 and 18, and to make the most of it, it is recommended that you purchase one of the tickets at a reduced price of only five dollars.
Features and bonuses
In bold those that require input:
- Featured wild Pokémon like Pikachu in a special costume
- Four habitats rotating on Saturday with themed wild Pokémon and visual effects on the map
- We will have all the bait modules activated during the event that will last three hours
- Lots of field research tasks and raids
- We will only require half the distance to hatch when placing the eggs in the incubator during the event
- Some Pokémon from the event will appear when hatching 7 km eggs
- We will have photos of coaches featured in the Today view
- There will be music on the map composed by Pokémon music producer Junichi Masida
- There will be a special investigation story exclusive to the event that will feature rewards and encounters with different creatures and where you can choose between Rock Star Pikachu and Pop Star Pikachu
- Early Access to a Featured Singular Pokémon
- You will be able to participate in the global challenge stadium to collaborate with coaches from around the world on Saturday to unlock bonuses
- There will be four collection challenges focused on the hours of themed habitats such as the jungle, the desert mountain, the ocean beach and the cave
- Various special Pokémon will be attracted to the incense during the event
- We will be more likely to see Shiny Pokémon during event hours, specifically on Saturday
- We will have a pose for the exclusive avatar of the event
- There will be surprise encounters when taking snapshots both days of the event after completing the Special Research
- We will have themed stickers of the event in the pokeparadas and in the gifts
- You can earn 10,000 bonus experience points in raid prizes for each completed raid on Sunday
- We will have access to temporary research on Sunday that will reward us with up to eight remote raid passes.
- There will be a free bundle containing three remote raid passes available in the app store during event hours on Sunday
- Up to 10 free raid passes are available at gyms on Sunday
- We will have objects valued at more than 5000 pokecoins as exclusive lots for ticket holders
- Each Coach will be able to make up to six special exchanges per day from Friday, July 16, 2021 at 10:00 PM PDT until Monday, July 19, 2021 at 8:00 AM PDT (July 18 at 23:00 PDT).
- Pikachu wearing a special Meloetta hat will appear wild during event hours on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, you can catch a Shiny one!
- Evolve Kirlia (Ralts’s Evolution) during the event on Saturday or Sunday to earn a Gardevoir that knows Syncro Noise.
- Evolve Vibrava (the evolution of Trapinch) during the event on Saturday or Sunday to get a Flygon that knows Tierra Viva.
Additional details exclusive to ticket holders
- Some Pokémon that will appear during the event will know special attacks. Please note that only ticket holders will be able to spot these Pokémon.
- Pikachu Superstar will meet Drainage Kiss and Rocky Pikachu, Meteor Fist. Choose the one you would like to see when you complete your Special Research.
- Gardevoir will meet Syncrorruido and Flygon will meet Tierra Viva, and they may both be sporting their Meloetta-inspired beanie! When you complete your Special Research, you will be asked which of the disguised Pokémon you would like to meet. This decision will determine whether you will see Gardevoir or Flygon wearing a Meloetta-inspired hat during the event. Both Pokémon will appear as reward encounters from the special investigation, and hopefully they will also be drawn to Incense. Unselected Pokémon will be drawn to Incense during the event, but will not wear a hat.
- Don’t forget to take a snapshot during Saturday’s event after completing your Special Research! As you do so, you will see either Pikachu Superstar or Pikachu Roquera, depending on your previous choice.
- Don’t forget to take a snapshot during Sunday’s event after completing your Special Research! As you do so, you will see Gardevoir or Flygon wearing their Meloetta inspired hats, depending on your previous choice.
- Still not sure which Pikachu to choose? In addition to determining the music that will accompany you in your experience at the Pokémon GO Festival, it will also affect the pose of the avatar that you will receive!
- Trainers who select Pikachu Superstar will receive an iconic pose.
- Trainers who select Pikachu Rocker will receive a rocker pose.
During event hours on Saturday, July 17, the following Pokémon will appear in raids:
- Ponyta de Galar and Zigzagoon de Galar with Meloetta-inspired hats will appear in a star raid alongside Deino. Hopefully, you’ll be able to find the Shiny versions of Ponyta de Galar, Zigzagoon de Galar, and Deino!
- Weezing de Galar, Hitmontop, and Cranidos will appear in three-star raids.
Some of the great music-inspired avatar items will first appear in the In-Game Store on Friday, July 16, 2021 at 11:00 PDT (8:00 PM PDT), such as the Whismur, Loudred, and Patterned T-shirts. Exploud, face stickers and a backpack with guitar case.
Trainers with tickets to the Pokémon GO Festival 2021 will be rewarded with an exclusive Meloetta avatar t-shirt upon completing the event’s special research.
And don’t forget it! The Pokémon GO Festival 2021 Avatar T-shirt will be free for everyone, regardless of whether you have a ticket or not, and will be available starting Friday, July 16, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. PDT) . Let’s all celebrate the Pokémon GO Festival!
We will have habitats that will rotate and that will change according to the time around the world starting with the jungle, then going to the desert mountain, then to the ocean beach and finally to the cave, to start over from the beginning.
If you connect first thing in the morning, you will have the opportunity to enjoy each habitat twice during event hours on Saturday.
Pokémon Go Festival 2021 Ultra Bonus
If you have a ticket, you can collaborate in the global challenge status. Here coaches from all over the world can join forces and complete a challenge together every hour. If the challenge is completed, they will receive a bonus for the remainder of that same hour.
Part 1: time
If the Trainers complete a total of eight global challenges, you will be able to access the Ultrabonus Part 1: Time. Time will stop and Pokémon from different eras will appear more frequently. Part 1: Time will run from Friday, July 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Part 2: space
If the Trainers complete a total of 16 global challenges, you will be able to access the Ultrabonus Part 2: Space. At the end of Part 1: Time, we will set our sights on its dimensional counterpart: space! The entire space will warp and Pokémon will appear from different places. Part 2: Space will be held from Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Part 3: unknown
If the Trainers manage to complete a total of 24 global challenges, you will unlock the Ultrabonus Part 3: ???. What will happen when Part 1 and Part 2 are done? Will such abnormal events continue to happen? What does Part 3 hold for us? Don’t miss it, Trainers! We will keep you posted on our findings. Part 3: ??? will take place from Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. local time.
As you can see, there are a lot of things we can do at the Pokémon GO Fest 2021, and if you have one of the tickets at a reduced price, much better.
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, do not hesitate to take a look at all the details of the 5th anniversary event (Featured Pokémon, bonuses, challenges …), How to defeat Giovanni in Pokémon Go in July 2021: best Pokémon and attacks, How to capture Ditto in Pokémon Go and what Pokémon it transforms into (July 2021), How to capture a Shiny Dwebble in Pokémon Go (June 2021), how to get a Sun Stone in Pokémon Go and which Pokémon evolves and the Pokémon Go Referral Program.
We also tell you how to get Skrelp in Pokémon Go during the rivals event and afterwards, how to get XL Candies, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals, requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to level 41-50, how to get A Mystery Box with Meltan, Great League of Pokémon GO 2021: the best teams and Pokémon to watch out for and the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021.