June is the first month of the Discovery Season in Pokemon go. In fact, currently (until Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.) the event A discovery in slow motion is taking place, which you can learn more about. in this guide. As always, in addition to temporary events, featured Pokémon in raids rotate over time.
On this occasion we will tell you all the Pokémon that appear in raids during the month of June, including mega raids and raids of 1, 3 and 5 stars, with special emphasis on Saturday, June 12, 2021 and Sunday 13, as there will be different bonuses .
Pokémon Go: all Pokémon in raids and mega raids in June 2021
- Mega-Lopunny (June 1-8)
- Mega-Slowbro (in-game debut, June 8-17 at 10:00 a.m. local time)
- Mega-Gyarados (between June 17 and July 2 at 10:00 local time)
- Regirock (between June 1-17 at 10:00 local time)
- Regice (between June 1-17 at 10:00 local time)
- Resisteel (between June 1-17 at 10:00 local time)
- Surprise Legendary Pokémon (June 17-30)
1 star raids
- Alolan Grimer
- Galarian slowpoke
In addition, every Wednesday in June, between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time, it will be the time of the raids, in which it will be easier for you to capture them. The remaining Wednesdays in June are:
- Wednesday June 16: Regice
- Wednesday, June 23 – to be announced
- Wednesday June 30 – to be announced
Remember that to access the raids and have the opportunity to capture the Pokémon, you must have a raid pass: you can get one a day by turning a Gym, or buy them in the store.
Special Raid Weekend (June 12-13)
Between Saturday, June 12 at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday 12 at 8:00 p.m., it will be a special weekend with different bonuses:
- Earn double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Trainers level 40 and above will have three chances to earn Candy ++ for catching Pokémon.
- There will be more frequent raids, including five-star raids and mega raids.
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, do not hesitate to take a look at all field research tasks and rewards from June 2021, how to catch Ditto (June 2021), guide to the current event A slow motion discovery, how to get a Sun Stone in Pokémon Go and what Pokémon evolves, Pokémon Go Referral Program, Pokémon GO Great League 2021: the best teams and Pokémon to consider, the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021, the most cons useful and effective in raids, how to defeat Groudon, how to defeat Arlo from Team Rocket.
We also tell you how to get Skrelp in Pokémon Go during the rivals event and afterwards, how to get Mega Lopunny, how to get Pangoro, Greninja, Talonflame and other pokémon from Kalos how to get XL Candy, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals , requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to level 41-50 or how to get a Mystery Box with Meltan.