Character Kazuha What you were waiting for has arrived with update 1.6, a five-star sword hero that you will love to control and that you will want to handle from the first moment, making the most of it.
Based on the statistics that have been filtered, we can even talk about some first skills and best equipment for Kazuha to create a really fearsome character for our games.
Kazuha is a wandering swordsman, a kind, carefree character, but who has to deal with the burdens of the past, and who seems to hide a series of dark secrets that you will be able to uncover.
Stats, skills and best gear for Kazuha in Genshin Impact 1.6
We are facing a five-star character, with Anemo power, using a one-handed sword. It should be noted his elemental and ultimate ability that can deal Anemo damage and cause additional elemental damage against hydro, pyro, cryo and electro.
- His elemental ability is Chihayaburu: Thanks to this, we can use the skill button to create a whirlwind of Anemo while lifting the character through the air. If you take advantage of it, you can make a special dive attack, dealing additional damage to the enemies that are just below.
- As an elemental explosion it has Kazuha slash– This attack begins with a powerful slash from Anemo dealing damage to all enemies in a large area of effect. It also creates an Anemo damage field around the character, and if any enemy enters its action zone, it will also receive attack damage.
- On the one hand we have Cloud Strider which reduces stamina consumption for all party members by 20%
- With Soumon Swordmanship It will absorb hydro, pyro, cryo, and electro damage turning it into additional dive damage.
- And with Fuubutsu poetics we can trigger a swirl reaction.
- With Scarlet hills elemental skill cooldown reduced by 10%
- Yamaarashi Wind where the whirlwind field created by the character’s elemental expression increases elemental mastery
- Maple Monogatari: where the maximum level of the elemental skill is increased by 3 points
- Oozora Genpou: When the character’s energy is less than 45, if he uses his elemental ability, it will increase by three points or by four points.
- Bansei Wisdom where the maximum elemental blast level is increased by three points
- Crimson momiji– After using an elemental or burst ability, the character’s sword is infused with Anemo
The best build for Kazuha
We must focus on maximizing his elemental mastery thus increasing the reaction damage of attacks such as the whirlpool. This will also affect the best use of your passive abilities and constellation upgrades.
It would be essential that you arm this character with the sword of freedom since it is capable of increasing elemental mastery and its attack damage. You could also use the four-star Alley Flash where elemental dominance is increased or the four-star sacrificial sword that increases energy recharge.
As far as the artifact set is concerned, Viridescent Venerer could be chosen as it increases his Anemo damage.
The best team to accompany Kazuha
Any character specialized in pyro, hydro, electro or cryo could come in handy with him. We are now opting for Lisa herself although other four-star characters such as Xinhqiu, Xiangling or Chongyun could also be of use to you.
Razor or Xinyan could be used as team leaders. If you are not convinced by any of the previous allies, Diluc, Ganyu or Hu Tao could also be recommended.
As you can see, there are many options for team customization with the arrival of Kazuha, although always depending on the way you play, you could choose other types of customizations.
If you need more help with Genshin Impact you can look at the updated codes or other guides such as the Hu Tao dungeon puzzle, everything you need to know about the Homa staff, how to make a celestial lantern and where are the materials, what it consists of the rite of the lantern, we explain the multicolored Fortune event, how to get more scarlet agate, how to solve the puzzle of the metal plates on the ground, how to play with friends and unlock the cooperative mode, unlock the cold eternal tree, where to find all the Scarlet Agates, how to unlock the Vindagnyr Peak domain.
We also tell you what where the Guyun stone forest is, where to find collectors (requirement for the hunting dagger), how to get Xiangling without resorting to Gachapon, how the character, weapon and artifact improvement system works, the best characters, skills and equipment, how to get crystal, iron and white iron, how to get free Protogems in Genshin Impact and farm Mora, how to get 245 protogems very fast, how the character, weapon and artifact upgrade system works and everything you need to know to start playing in the best possible way.