In this update around Mass Effect Legendary Edition, fixes and improvements have been made on all platforms. Remember that the game is available on Xbox One, PC and PS4, but that can be played on the new generation of consoles, Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5, thanks to the backward compatibility of both.
In general, there have been minor changes in the way complete in game, but in the same way they have been corrected in all three games. Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 have also received changes that we will detail a few lines below, but overall the first game in the series It has been the one that has had the most of the three.
- English dialogues can now be selected independently of the subtitle language.
- Fixed issues with unlocking achievements / trophies, such as Lover’s or Kill count records.
- Fixed previously rendered scenes that were darker than expected after the previous update.
- Wireless headsets and devices no longer cause issues with the Xbox launcher.
- Performance on PC has been improved with various hardware configurations, included in Virmire.
- Fixed an issue on PC that caused non-standard characters in the operating system username to prevent the game from launching.
- The dependency on the AVX instruction set has been removed from the launcher.
- Other minor fixes and calibrations, including some cases of game crashing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from reaching max level.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in top tier 7 Specter gear being inaccessible.
- Various improvements to collisions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented interacting with objects.
- The volume of the sound on the load screens of the ground relays has been reduced.
- Male character eye animations have been improved in some scenes.
Mass effect 2
- The intensity of the fog on Illium has been lowered.
- Fixed an issue where a character’s eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red.
- The maximum credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 have been reduced to 100,000 for a more balanced progression early in the game.
- The maximum credits that can be carried over now match the original release.
- Posthumous bank fees are very high! It’s a great way to avoid taxes.
Mass effect 3
- Fixed an issue where English dialogues would not play during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localizations.
- Fixed an issue where some key characters would not appear correctly during the Citadel DLC.
Some changes are minor, but others were necessary for the playable experience would not be too weighed down. Some, however, have served to more likeness to the original trilogy.
Mass Effect 3 Easter Egg Revealed Nine Years After Launch
¿You celebrate with special attention some of the changes in Mass Effect Legendary Edition with this new update from EA?