The aliens arrive, and with it a new season to Fortnite, already for the seventh of chapter 2, and perhaps under an atmosphere that the user community has been demanding for quite some time and that not only triumphs in the cinematographic spectrum, but also in video game.
Most of the news are related to changes in the map, in the gameplay, in the battle pass and weapons, and with a greater variety of legendary than epic challenges in this first week.
So we offer you the solution to all the challenges of week 1 of Fortnite season 7, so that you start strong getting all the experience points to raise the battle pass from the beginning.
Fortnite week 1 season 7: guide and how to complete all missions
These are the epic challenges of week 1:
- Collect different types of weapons (0/5)
- Search chests in Angry Stacks or Sandy Cliffs (0/7)
- Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle (0/500)
- Get an elimination with a railgun (0/1)
- Accept a mission from a pay phone (0/1)
- Upgrade weapons in upgrade banks (0/3)
- Buy a shield potion from a Curatronic (0/1)
And the legendary challenges of week 1:
- Talk to Sunny, Abstract, Dreamy Flower, Punkarra or Arbustín (0/3)
- Gather Stone in The Cataclysm (0/100)
- Get different technological weapons from the IO (0/3)
- Interact with the Bunker Jonesy Conspiracy Board (0/1)
- Place rubber ducks in Commerce City, Pleasant Park and Believing Coast (0/3)
Solution to the epic challenges of week 1 Fortnite season 7
Collect different types of weapons
I must collect a total of five different types of weapons such as pistols, submachine guns, rifles, shotguns and others. You will overcome it with the natural course of the games.
Search chests in Angry Stacks or Sandy Cliffs
We have to open up to seven chests in any of these locations throughout your games.
Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle
We must perform a total of 500 points of damage with any type of pulse rifle, which can be found randomly throughout the map, either in chests or eliminating all kinds of guards or enemies.
Get an elimination with a railgun
It is as easy as eliminating any enemy with a rail cannon that can be found thrown around the stage, randomly in chests or dropped by different enemies.
Accept a mission from a pay phone
You must approach one of the public telephones that are scattered around the map, and accept a mission. Well, interact with these public telephones, and accept the random mission assigned to you.
We have a map with the situation of all public telephones:
Upgrade weapons in upgrade benches
Follow the same procedure as last season, and simply visit any upgrade bank and upgrade up to three types of weapons.
Buy a shield potion from a Curatronic
So you know what exactly the Curatronic, are vending machines that are located in certain areas of the map. You can go to the one right at the rancorous corner gas station and spend gold bars to buy a shield potion.
Solution to the legendary challenges of week 1 Fortnite season 7
Talk to Sunny, Abstract, Dreamy Flower, Punkarra or Arbustín (0/3)
We have to talk to three of these five characters to overcome the challenge, we will tell you where each of them is:
- Sunny you have it in the new Believing Coast, more or less in the middle
- The good old Arbustín you find him west of Compromised Reels
- Dreamy flower in fish pond
- Punkarra is located on the yellow steel bridge
- You can find abstrakto in the Commerce City itself
Gather stone in the Cataclysm
You must collect 100 units of stone in the Cataclysm, and surely you do not know where this place is.
There is no greater mystery, because Cataclysm this is how the central part of the map is known, where the Needle used to be. So land here, use your pick to hit clumps of rocks, and knead the required 100 units.
Get different technological weapons from the IO
You must collect up to three different technological weapons. These weapons are the alien-style weapons that you will find on the map such as the pulse rifle, the ray gun or the rail gun, among others.
All these weapons drop randomly throughout the games, but in particular you can find a very interesting chest in this area of the map where it seems that it is dropping a few technological weapons to users.
Interact with the Bunker Jonesy Conspiracy Board
We must find where the Bunker Jonesy conspiracy board is and interact with it.
Go to the area of the map that we indicate, specifically it is on the ground floor of Trunk Storage Room, a new iconic location that has been added in this season 7.
Simply access the ground floor of the Trunk Storage Room and interact with the board next to the good old Jonesy. You can do better in a team fray by visiting this area directly.
Place rubber ducks in Commerce City, Pleasant Park, and Believing Coast
To complete this challenge you must go to these locations that are on the map, and place rubber ducks.
- In Pleasant Park you must go to the right side and interact with the duckling that is at the service station.
- In Costa Believer you must go to the far right and locate a pool, and then interact with the duckling that is glowing.
- In Commerce City, you must go to the basketball court, and interact with the shiny duckling that is in one of the corners.
With this you know how to complete all the challenges of week 1 of Fortnite season 7 and with a multitude of news about it.
We’ve already given you details on the Season 7 update, the Battle Pass, map changes, and what those Cosmic Chests are.