This past weekend we left you with a review of all the May releases for PS5, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. Because this month is full of premieres like many others, but there are still highlights, that is why we have collected them in one place.
This time, and as the week that starts and opens May is a bit portentous – depending on who you ask – we leave you with a compilation of what is released. A game will arrive on all platforms, either a new release or premiere on console and / or PC having done it before on another platform.
During this first, most games will be released in consoles, previous releases that have already been launched on PC, to PS4, Xbox One and Switch. However, some will see its premiere on PC and one of them will do so on Google Stadia, surely you already know which one we are talking about. However, we leave them compiled right here below. You have first premieres in general lines, below we leave you those that will reach Switch.
- The Colonists [PS4, Xbox One, Switch] – May 4th
- Dark Nights with Poe and Munro [PS4, Xbox One] – May 4th
- Demeo [PC VR] – May 6th
- Highrisers [PC] – May 6th
- Blazing beaks [PS4, XBO] – May 7th
- The Invisible Hand [PC] – May 7th
- Resident Evil 8 Village [PC, PS5, Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia] – May 7th
As we said, this first of May will be some more premieres those that come to Switch, we detail them:
- Spirits of Xanadu – May 3
- Ultimate Custom Night – May 4th
- Dull Gray – May 5th
- Infernal Radiation – May 5th
- Save me Mr Tako: Definite Edition – May 5th
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition – May 6th
- Skate City – May 6th
- Techno Tanks – May 6th
- Football Drama – May 6th
- Flowing Lights – May 7th
- C14 Dating – May 7th
Konami confirms that it will not attend this year’s E3 despite having “several key projects” in development
In this way, there will be a few more to choose from in case you were only interested in one pair.