Pokémon GO is a tremendously successful game on iOS and AndroidThe result of tons of news, events, celebrations and a large community of players. Of course, new content for the mobile game is about to arrive, especially related to the new routes for the Niantic title.
While we wait for the Premium subscription modality to be confirmed, dataminers have found a series of files that point to several novelties for Pokémon GO in the future. Is about the routes, how they work and the activities that we can do in them.
In particular, references to these have been found in the version 0.205.0 of Pokémon GO. These new routes will operate similarly to gyms, with medals and stamps that we can obtain, characters to exchange Pokémon, challenges and changes in the Poke stops, among other things.
Thanks to a Reddit sub-forum and these leaks by dataminers, we can share with you a list with some of the news that may arrive in Pokémon GO in the coming months:
- Route medal
- Works in a similar way to gym medals
- You receive a route medal as a reward for completing a route
- Routes are loaded by cells like Pokémon, Gyms, etc.
- Route stamps are obtained by making stops on the route
- Stamps can contain a different type and color
- New dialogue system for a new type of non-playable character that appears along routes at stops
- The list of characters and their expressions have not been found
- There will be activities to do along the route, such as trading Pokémon, comparing Pokémon, and exchanging gifts
- The comparison challenge activity allows you to try to beat an opponent by comparing certain stats to theirs
- They are things like having a heavier Pokémon or having a newer Pokémon.
- It is not clear who you have to compare with, although it is believed that it could be with these new non-playable characters
- Touch objects and rewards
- They appear along the route at stops (it seems that they can also appear in other parts than the routes)
- They contain rewards that you can get
- Your friends can also help you get them
- Postcards can be received along the route containing information about the player, his partner Pokémon, and some other statistics.
- Minor updates and wild photo challenges
One of the great novelties of these Pokémon GO routes is that we will meet NPCs, with whom we can talk, exchange Pokémon, accept challenges and much more. No images of these have been found in the archives, yes. Here you can know more details.
A reference to a pokemon comparison challenge, through which we can compare the statistics, weight, height and other details of our Pokémon with different characters. If we win the challenge, we can get rewards such as experience, candies, coins, eggs or skins for our character.
/*–> * /
Many have been shared other news and leaks, which you can read in this Reddit link. These news will come to Pokémon GO in the coming months, although of course they are not confirmed by Niantic and at the moment they are leaks obtained by dataminers.
If you regularly play Pokémon GO, you are interested in reading our guides on how to get Skrelp during the Rivals event, the amazing new feature in Pokémon GO or the guide for Community Day, with Snivy as the protagonist.