We are already in the Community Day of April 2021 of Pokémon Go. On this occasion, the protagonist is the little Snivy, the fifth generation grass snake pokémon (and a Japanese fan favorite).
As you may already know, Community Day is celebrated every month, in which all Pokémon Go players will enjoy several advantages: in addition to the possibility of catching Snivy (and getting a shiny one), the incenses last longer, and there are a special investigation story.
/*–> * /
Pokémon GO: guide for community day April 11, 2021 with Snivy
Pokémon Go Community Day takes place on Sunday, April 11, starting at 11:00 to 17:00 (local time).
- Snivy It will appear more frequently in the wild, and you will have a chance to find a Shiny one.
- If you evolve Snivy to Servine during the event or two hours later, you will get a Superior who knows Wild plant.
- If you take photos during the event you will be surprised.
- The incenses will last three hours during the event
- You will get triple the Stardust per capture.
Research Pack and Stories
- Special Community Day Pack available for 1280 PokéCoins, with 50 Ultra Balls, 4 Star Chunks, 4 Mossy Bait Modules and a charged attack elite TM.
- Snivy in the sun: Exclusive special investigation story for 1 euro:
As always, we also leave you some tips common to all Pokémon Go Community Days:
- Respect the health regulations of your city
- Try to be in an area where you have a lot of poke stops or places like parks since more creatures tend to come out
- Keep a safe distance from other users who are in the area
- Take the opportunity to walk with your favorite incubator, since the distance requirement during the event has been reduced
- Reserve a couple of incenses for the event, you could use at least a couple of them to last the six hours
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, do not hesitate to take a look at the Referral Program of Pokémon Go, Great League of Pokémon GO 2021: the best teams and Pokémon to consider, the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021, the most useful and effective cons in raids, how to defeat Groudon, how to defeat Arlo from Team Rocket.
We also tell you how to get Skrelp in Pokémon Go during the rivals event and afterwards, how to get Mega Lopunny, how to get Pangoro, Greninja, Talonflame and other pokémon from Kalos how to get XL Candy, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals , requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to level 41-50 or how to get a Mystery Box with Meltan.