Surely you have already tried many online multiplayer RPGs throughout your life. But can you imagine what an MMO set in World War II would be like? Well, it exists, and it’s called Enlisted. Available for PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, the game just launched its free beta on PS Store and Microsoft Store.
You may not know what to play this weekend. Enlisted, the MMO shooter set in World War II, is a great option. Developed by Darkflow Software and edited by Gaijin Distribution, this game already has available its free beta in the PlayStation and Xbox digital stores.
This first-person shooter raises an MMO (massively multiplayer online) proposal, in which recreate with great fidelity the different weapons, vehicles and scenarios of the Second World War. We will live the most iconic battles of this conflict, while forming squads and platoons to defeat the rival team.
According to its listing in PS Store and Microsoft Store, this Enlisted open beta allows us to fool ourselves into the Battle for Moscow campaign, which recreates the intense fighting between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, in 1941 and 1942. But there will be many more battles, like the Invasion of Normandy (which will be the next to arrive), as well as the Battle of Berlin.
Enlisted works like any other MMO on the market, but with the peculiarity of being in the middle of the Second World War, allowing players to associate and choose the side they want, using tanks, weapons and real equipment from said conflicts. We leave you with its main characteristics.
- Epic battles that seem as massive as historical ones, like the Invasion of Normandy. Players take on the roles of an infantry squad or a tank crew commander or an airplane pilot.
- High contribution of each player in the victory of the team: despite the massiveness of the battles, the result is significantly defined by the performance of each player.
- Over 10 distinctive squad classes such as assault, sniper, gunner, mortarian, flamethrower, anti-tank, engineer, radio specialist, tank crew, aircraft pilots and others.
- Hundreds of weapons, ground vehicles and types of aircraft. Each of them is based on a real model used in the specific historical campaign of World War II.
- A player can customize and train squads according to their individual play style, unlock perks and upgrades as long as this does not contradict the principle of historical accuracy.
/*–> * /
In other words, Enlisted is a Call of Duty in a big way. Gaijin’s intentions are to create an attractive game for PlayStation and Xbox users, collecting key elements of the FPS genre but mixing it with the experience of a massively multiplayer online title.
Of course, it must be said that Enlisted It is not available in Spanish, and we will only be able to access texts and subtitles in English, as well as voices in German, Russian, English and French. It requires PS Plus and Xbox Live Gold to play this free beta.