Outriders, the hit shooter from People Can Fly and Square Enix, will receive its first big patch next week. They haven’t confirmed when, though in a post They have detailed the content of the update, with multiple fixes.
Many bugs that caused crashes have been corrected. Also fixes a bug where the HUD would disappear, characters getting stuck in solid objects, or players not respawning in multiplayer Expeditions.
Also fixes a bug that caused the GPU to be misused. The multiplayer stability it will also be improved.
One of the most annoying bugs caused that your inventory items will disappear when a crash. To solve this, they announce a massive restoration that will take place on a specific date yet to be determined, and in which all, or most, of the objects that you would have lost will return (except those that you obtained but lost in a crash before reaching an autosave time).
The patch also has good doses of nerf and other measures to balance the game.
- Bounty hunt, historian, and monster hunt missions will no longer grant Legendary category items
- Loot reset on enemies: Tooka Beast, Splittooth, Sandshifter, and Coldclaw.
- Reduced the dispatch time for Chem Plant and Boom Town, to avoid disproportionate discrepancies between different expeditions
- Tactical assault rifle damage multiplier reduced from 175% to 165%
- Marksman rifle damage multiplier reduced from 300% to 250%
- Twisted Rounds skill cooldown increased to 25 seconds (from 16 seconds)
- Illusionist skills reduced to 35% (from 50%): Disruptive Firepower, Scion of Power, Outrider Executioner
- Reduced to 15% (down from 30%) of Technomancer skills: Damage Against Poison
- Reduced the bonus damage of Pyromancer: Trial of Ashes ability to 15% (from 30%)
Outriders muscle out with this resolution and performance comparison on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S
As compensation for the problems of the first days of the game, all Outriders players who have played between March 31 and April 11 will receive the following rewards pack for your highest level character:
- Legendary weapon of the corresponding level
- Titanium quantity of the corresponding tier
- Frustration Emote