The bike is Deacon’s inseparable companion in Days Gone. In Bend Studio’s post-apocalyptic adventure for PS4, coming soon to PC (and in April 2021 free with PS Plus) we can unlock all kinds of improvements for the performance of our motorized horse, as well as stickers with which to customize it.
There are many ways to customize our motorcycle, with performance improvements, to increase speed, tank capacity, resistance … and also cosmetic elements.
/*–> * /
How to customize the bike in Days Gone: how stickers and cosmetic items are equipped
To apply the improvements and cosmetic elements on the Days Gone motorcycle we must go to the camps, and to the mechanic. Any camp, like the one in Copeland, the first one we visited, has a mechanic, and we can go as soon as we get the bike back. You will need to credits and have a sufficient level of confidence, in addition to fulfilling the assignments of the camps to unlock the levels of improvement.
There are three options in this menu:
These are the fixes that will improve the characteristics of the motorcycle:
- Motor: Maximum speed
- Exhaust pipe: Upgrading it makes it less noisy, and enemies will detect you less
- Storage: Ability to carry more ammunition
- Fuel tank: Increasing the tank means you can go further without having to stop to refuel
- Frame: They improve resistance to shocks (you will have to repair it less)
- Rear suspension: Improves resistance in falls, when jumping down ramps, for example
- Nitro: Improves nitro acceleration
- Tires: Improves traction when turning, especially when it rains
- Forks: Similar to suspension, improve resistance in frontal impacts
They allow you to change the look of the bike, but do not have any impact on driving.
- front light
- Exhaust mouth
- Front fender
Other aesthetic elements, which are divided into:
- Detail painting
- Frame painting
- Personal details (switch between the two tabs with R2)
If you want to know more about Days Gone do not hesitate to consult our guides: where to find the RIP sermons, Anarchist landmarks in Days Gone: where and how to find them, where to find all the character collectibles, where to find all the historical milestones, 9 essential survival tips, how to get the secret ending, how to unlock and use fast travel, how to find the DOOM easter egg and how to unlock the NERO taser.