A few days ago spring entered, a season of the year in which most of the flowers come out and also those insects that we hate so much, and Niantic celebrates it with an interesting spring event focused on this event where we have very interesting surprises such as exclusive Pokémon with flower crown.
It is one of the most fun and complete events that we can enjoy in the coming weeks, where it will also debut Mega Lopunny in mega raids, something long enough being demanded by the community.
So that you do not lose detail, we will tell you about all the Pokémon Go Spring Event 2021 Features, and how to get the most out of it.
Spring Event in Pokémon Go 2021: Pokémon with flower crown, which ones come out of the eggs of 2Km and more
The Pokémon GO Spring 2021 event has just started today, April 4 at 10:00 a.m. and will be available until next Thursday, April 8 until 8:00 p.m. local time.
Highlights of the event
- The following creatures will appear more frequently in nature: Pikachu with a flower crown, Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby …
- We could end up meeting a Shiny Bunnelby
- Chansey with flower crown will appear in the wild and Happiny with flower crown when hatching the eggs
- If you evolve Chansey with flower crown to Blissey, that Blissey will also wear a flower crown.
- A Chansey or a Shiny Happiny could be located.
- Dark Exeggcute will appear more regularly in battles against Team Go Rocket
- Mega Lopunny debuts in Pokémon GO since the mega raids
- In the game store we will find new items for the avatar that are inspired by Mega Lopunny
- We can get exclusive spring stickers through the gifts we receive or by spinning photodisks
- If you complete the dedicated investigation tasks of the event you will be able to find Azumarill and Rufflet
- We also have a new Spring Collection Challenge that will require us to capture Featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, but also Mega Lopunny energy and experience.
- We will have twice as many candies per hatching
- Lucky eggs will last an hour
- Now we will have half the distance necessary to hatch an egg when placing it inside the incubator during this event
Pokémon that will appear most frequently when hatching 2 km eggs
- Eevee with flower crown
- Pichu with flower crown
- Happiny with flower crown
How to make the most of the event
- Find a good park with several poke stops close to your home
- Reserve items such as incense or decoys for the event
- Take a good charger for your mobile
- Keep a safe distance from other coaches
- Dedicate yourself first to overcome the missions so as not to rush during the last days
It is a very appetizing event, not only because of the arrival of spring, but because we have quite a few exclusive creatures that we had not seen before, so it is a good opportunity to go outside and take advantage of it.
Now you know all the Pokémon Go Spring 2021 Event Details, so you can make the most of it and take all the bonuses.
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, do not hesitate to take a look at the Referral Program of Pokémon Go, Great League of Pokémon GO 2021: the best teams and Pokémon to consider, the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021, how defeat Groudon, how to defeat Arlo from Team Rocket. If you need more help in Pokémon GO, you can consult our guides on how to get Pangoro, Greninja, Talonflame and other pokémon from Kalos how to get XL Candy, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals, requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to the level 41-50 or how to get a Mystery Box with Meltan.