After a delay caused, largely by the cyberattack suffered in early February and which forced them to postpone it, this patch 1.2 it is finally available. CD Projekt has shared every night of the patch through the official website of the game that you can see in this link, although they are tons of changes to come with this second major update.
For example, some of the gameplay changes are improvements for mouse and keyboard users, improved the operation in consoles remarkably or that if V grabs a body with an object it will no longer be added to our inventory. As for the missions, bugs, bugs and situations where NPCs were not acting properly have been fixed.
As for open world, some situations like items that become indestructible after loading game o Issues where V could not interact with mission characters have been fixed. There are some more specific: “NPCs will no longer get stuck in traffic when they are scared and now when a car hits them they run in fear“. Regarding performance improvements, all platforms are discussed, but many changes they will make the game better on last generation consoles and low power machines.
- Stability and performance improvements in the engine and rendering (reduced the number of unexpected closures).
- Memory optimizations and improves on this in various systems (reducing the number of unexpected closures).
- Various optimizations and improvements in shadows, shaders, physics, work points, respawns, scenes, animations, ambient occlusion and facial animations.
- Fixed memory management on interface icons, which helps to troubleshoot memory-related glitches, especially during long games.
- Multiple interface improvements and fixes for more common problems in closures of said interface.
- Various unexpected shutdown solutions (Among others, in the options menu and after repeatedly loading games when playing and related to the GPU.
- Multiple interface performance improvements.
- Fixed poor performance when pressing a button many times, causing V to receive many copies of the same object.
- Fixed the fact that Detection map markers appear broken at times, or fail, on PCs with slower hard drives.
- Various stability improvements and extra performance improvements.
- Enabled Ray Tracing on AMD graphics cards. The latest drivers are required.
- Keyboard binding improvements.
- Now you can enter the Journal from the map with the keyboard.
- Achievements will now work on the Epic Games Store.
- A new “mod” folder has been added for modified files. They can be renamed in any way and will go to that folder.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from charging after closing a dialog when pressing ESC.
- Fixed an issue where some world items were not displaying correctly on 8K screens.
- Fixed an issue where HUD elements were not in 8K resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where enhancements to an area in submenus were not properly described at 4K and 5K Ultra Wide resolutions.
New Cyberpunk 2077 mod adds memorable Blade Runner commercials and advertisements to the game
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where items could not be discarded from the backpack and would respawn in inventory.
- Fixed an issue in Johnny’s HUD where it would not render well on Xbox One during the Love Like Fire concert.
- Fixed an issue where the game would zoom when pausing on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Fixed an issue with a panel in Play Safe on Xbox One.
- Improved the mechanism that adjusts the resolution of textures in the interface depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond when pressing A immediately after deleting a save on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One where the game would stop responding when switching profiles in the menu.
- Fixed an issue that left the screen black when loading game in a car while playing on Xbox.
- Various memory optimization improvements for Xbox.
- Improved reflections on the screen.
- Fixed problems with such reflections and Temporary Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed rendering issues when interacting with fog near lights on PS4.
- Various improvements in the environment and when interacting with the game.
- NPC and vehicle movement improvements.
- Fixed issues on PS4 where near headless bodies could give glitches.
- Fixed an issue where V could fall down the elevator shaft.
- Fixed an issue where the game on Xbox One would stop responding when logging in while the controller disconnected message was visible.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to enter the settings menu after making changes.
- Claire’s truck will now be properly parked in the garage.
- Fixed shader issue with water on PS4.
Source: CD Projekt