Last November, Square Enix announced SaGa Frontier Remastered for consoles PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, PC and Android and iOS mobile devices. There are still a few weeks to let it go on sale, since last month it was confirmed that the game will arrive next April 15.
But while we await its release, the company has shared new images and game information, detailing how new it will be SaGa Frontier Remastered and adjustments made to the game. The game will have a new route with Fuse, his eighth character, now we will have one more sample of what the remastered version will add.
Thanks to the portal RPG SiteWe can get to know all this new in detail from its translations and images, which we leave you just below these lines in detail. For the moment, and without apparent changes, remember that SaGa Frontier Remastered will be released only in digital format.
- Added events that were planned, but not added, in the original release, like the Asellus path.
- Choose “Activate additional content“when starting a new game to access it.
- New Game +: Start a new game with all items, credits, parameters, techniques, etc. from a saved game for improved replayability; some objects in various scenarios will be removed.
- There will be various features like indicators on maps when accessing various areas (can be disabled in settings).
- Added an option to increase map and / or battle speed by x2 or x3.
- When activating additional content you will be able to flee from the fightingbut doing so will not add to the number of encounters.
- New scenario graphic will show current goals and how far you’ve come in history.
- Added a library mode so you can hear sounds from the game, view the gallery or the credits.
- The Auto-equip button will help you choose the best equipment for each character and, additionally, you can also let him select the type of weapon.
- The original game did not allow to sell or discard objects, except for some, in the remaster you can discard items.
SaGa Frontier Remastered will be launched, digitally only as we have already said, the next March 15 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android and PC.