The hunt has begun on Nintendo Switch with Monster Hunter Rise. The action is very intense, and we have very powerful weapons, but it is useless if we do not have good armor. Throughout the game we will be able to create new armor from the materials we obtain from the bugs, such as the fangs and claws.
In this guide, we will give you the list of monsters that you must hunt to obtain the Sharp Fang, Sharp Fang, Sharp Claw, and Piercing Claw materials. Note that the percentage of appearance of each one depends on the monster, but if you go to Hunter’s Notes, Monster List, and Small and Large Monsters, you will be able to see all the materials that each monster drops.
Monster Hunter Rise: how to get Sharp Fang, Sharp Fang, Sharp Claw and Piercing Claw
These are all monsters that drop these materials upon death. Of course, keep in mind that there is an option called Desired Equipment, which you activate in each weapon or armor of which you want the materials and it indicates the monst
- Sharp fang (low rank missions)
- Gajau (Lava caves)
- Wroggi (Forgotten Temple, Flooded Forest)
- Baggi (Frozen Islands)
- Jaggi (Sandy plains)
- Sharp fang: The same monsters, but in the high rank missions.
- Sharp claw: (low rank missions)
- Jagras (Forgotten Temple, Flooded Forest) Izuchi (Flooded Forest and Frozen Isles)
- Ludroth (Flooded Forest, Lava Grottoes)
- Rachnoid (Sandy Plains and Lava Grottoes)
- Uroktor (Lava Grottoes)
- Piercing Claw: The same as before, but in high rank missions.
We also leave you other guides: 8 tips that you will appreciate knowing before you start playing, how to climb to high rank faster to get the best weapons and armor and the best armor to start playing and at a high level (with the game very advanced) . You can also consult the analysis of Monster hunter Rise for Nintendo Switch, which already aspires to become one of the best on the console.