If you have experience in the Monster Hunter license, the Wyvern gems, some elements that will allow us to create some of the best pieces of armor, weapons and also ornaments, and that have never been very easy to obtain, so having a good handful of them is always synonymous with going very far in the adventure.
In Monster Hunter Rise it is no exception, and it will also be quite difficult to obtain these Wyvern gems, but it follows a process very similar to previous iterations of the series, with which you would have enough won if it is not the first time you enjoy this license.
In any case, in this guide we are going to focus on get Wyvern gems in Monster Hunter Rise, pointing out the monsters that usually drop them, the types that exist and other peculiarities.
How to get Wyvern Gems in Monster Hunter Rise: what monsters grant them and what types exist
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, Wyvern gems are very useful as a material to forge weapons, but also armor and ornaments. They can be achieved in high rank missions by killing different creatures, although unfortunately their drop rate ranges between 3 and 10%, so they are not very difficult to farm if you need enough.
How to get Wyvern gems
- Capturing or killing certain creatures (random drop rate)
- As part of some goal reward
- Of fallen material
- Of broken parts
What creatures can drop Wyvern gems and types that exist
- Wyvern gem: Royal Ludroth, Barroth, Jyuratorus, Basarios, Somnacanth, Barioth, Tobi-Kadachi, Nargacuga and others of the same species.
- Bird Wyvern Gem: it is obtained from the wyvern-bird: Great Izuchi, Great Baggi, Great Wroggi, Aknosom (they are a little more common)
- Bestial gem: of fanged beasts: Arzuros, Lagombi, Volvidon, Bishaten, Goss Harag
Remember that its drop rate is between 3 and 10%.
How to increase the drop chance of Wyvern gems
- Instead of killing the creatures, you could capture them, which could increase the chance that we will get one of these gems as a reward. To do this, he weakens the monster enough in combat until it begins to limp and flees towards its burrow. There you can set a trap to capture it.
- Equip the skill “good luck” that will increase the probability of getting rare items, including these gems. To have this ability “good luck” you must equip yourself with two pieces of Legiana.
So now you know the Best Ways to Get Wyvern Gems in Monster Hunter Rise, including the monsters that usually drop them. Do not hesitate to consult the analysis of Monster hunter Rise for Nintendo Switch and 8 tips that you will be grateful to know before you start playing.