After having enjoyed the Recharge event in Pokémon Go where you have surely overcome all the tasks and have taken all the rewards along the way, the rhythm does not stop, and now we have the event called Weather Week, where wind-type and rain-type creatures will appear more frequently, along with other bonuses.
And it is that the first Meteorological Week event for Pokémon GO gives prominence to those creatures that enjoy the rain and the wind, which will appear more frequently in the wild. This is tremendously important, because these creatures usually only appear in that weather, so now we have a chance.
In addition to the appearance of these creatures, the Meteorological Week event in Pokémon GO also brings new Pokémon to the raids, exclusive 5 km egg creatures, bonuses and a lot of tasks that you must overcome.
Weather Week in Pokémon Go: bonuses, tasks and rewards, new Shiny, 5 km eggs, raids and more
Pokémon GO’s Weather Week event has just started Today Wednesday March 24 from 10:00 in the morning and will be available until Monday March 29 until 20:00 in the afternoon, local time.
Highlights of the event
- Creatures like Wingull and Ducklett will appear more frequently in the wild
- Castform takes on a special role, and not only will it appear more frequently in the wild throughout the event, but we could also meet its form of varicolored rain.
- Remember to complete all event-exclusive Field Research tasks as well as Temporal Research so that you can find unique Wind and Rain-type creatures.
- Check out the new spring-themed items for the avatar that are available in the store during the event
- By catching weather-boosted Pokémon, you can earn extra Stardust.
- From Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, Pokémon that enjoy rain (such as Vaporeon, Lotad, Stunfisk, and others ) will appear more frequently in the wild.
- From Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, March 29, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time, Pokémon that enjoy the wind (such as Skarmory, Taillow, Pidove, and others) they will appear more frequently in the wild.
Pokémon that appear in raids during the event
- 1-star raids: Slowpoke, Tynamo, and more.
- 3-star raids: Swellow, Pelipper, and more.
- 4-Star Raids: Thundurus Totem Form.
- Mega Raids: Mega-Houndoom, Mega-Manectric, and Mega-Abomasnow.
Creatures hatching from 5 km eggs in the event
Research tasks exclusive to the event
They are a series of field research challenges exclusive to the event and will invite us to find creatures related to this theme such as the aforementioned Castform. We will update when available.
Event-Exclusive Limited-Time Investigation Tasks
Research tasks to be held during a specific time during the event. We will update when available.
Tips to make the most of the event
- Find a good park with several poke stops close to your home
- Reserve items such as incense or decoys for the event
- Take a good charger for your mobile
- Keep a safe distance from other coaches
- Dedicate yourself first to overcome the missions so as not to rush during the last days
With the arrival of April, one of the rainiest months of the year, Pokémon GO also wanted to launch a meteorological event giving prominence to both wind and rain creatures.
If you want to see more Pokémon GO guides, feel free to take a look at Pokémon GO Grand League 2021: The best teams and Pokémon to watch out for, the best Pokémon to defend gyms in 2021, how to defeat Groudon, how to defeat Arlo from Team Rocket in Pokémon GO: best pokémon to face him (January 2021) and specifically how to find Giovanni in Pokémon Go and better attacks to defeat him. If you need more help in Pokémon GO, you can consult our guides on how to get Pangoro, Greninja, Talonflame and other pokémon from Kalos how to get XL Candy, Pokémon Go Medals: all the medals, requirements for Gold and Platinum and go up to the level 41-50 or how to get a Mystery Box with Meltan.
We also give you a code to get free Gucci x The North Face clothes, and we tell you which are the best Pokémon for the Go Fighting League in Pokémon Go, how to get the Mega Bracelet and what function it has, what is Pokocho in Pokémon Go, get an updated Ditto, new ways to get pokecoins or everything you need to know about the “Adventures with your companions” game feature.