Sony Interactive Entertainmnet (SIE) announces that the new Mega Pack is now available PlayStation VR (PS VR), an incredible pack to get started in PlayStation virtual reality that includes, in addition to the PlayStation virtual reality device and PS Camera, the PS VR adapter for Playstation 5 and a download code for 5 great games. The great novelty of this Mega Pack is Blood & Truth, the great AAA video game exclusive to PlayStation VR developed by London Studios. The other titles included are Moss, Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Everybody’s Golf and PlayStation VR Worlds.
The pack, which will also include the adapter that makes the game compatible with the PS VR device with PlayStation 5, is now available in the usual outlets at a recommended price of € 329.99. On the occasion of Black Friday and until November 30, the PlayStation®VR Mega Pack will have a recommended price of € 229.99.
Titles included in the PlayStation VR Mega Pack
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission. Developed exclusively for PlayStation®VR, it is the critically acclaimed PS VR platformer. Astro, the endearing character who has already conquered all players in Astro’s Playroom, the PlayStation®5 video game, transports players through space in a virtual reality adventure in which they will have to run and jump through skyscrapers , explore dark jungles and caves and enjoy golden sandy beaches in 20 unique and special levels. You can watch the launch trailer by clicking on this LINK.
- Blood & Truth. Considered the first AAA (triple A) exclusive to PlayStation®VR for its high detail and production-level performance. It seeks to turn the player into a true action hero. The title tells the story of Ryan Marks, an elite Special Forces soldier who must embark on a desperate mission to save his family from the hands of a ruthless criminal chieftain. This epic adventure promises high doses of adrenaline, action and dozens of fast-paced moments, such as shootouts from high-speed armored vehicles, jumps from exploding buildings or risky rescue missions, allowing the player to experience everything they would feel first-person the protagonist of a frenetic action movie. You can see the launch trailer by clicking here.
- Moss. Moss is a single player action-adventure-puzzle title made especially for the virtual reality of PlayStation®VR (PS VR). And it stars a young rodent named Quill. Moss incorporates the classic components of an adventure game: engaging characters, gripping combat and captivating environments. To explore, all combined with the exciting possibilities that PS VR offers. You can see the launch trailer by clicking here.
- Everybody’s Golf VR. Players will be able to enter the golf courses like never before as they play through three incredible tracks with tips from each caddy. Practicing hitting on the green will be essential for players to improve their swing! You can see the launch trailer by clicking here.
- PlayStation VR Worlds. Players will be able to enjoy five unique experiences in virtual reality, from an incredible encounter with sharks to immersion in a gripping gangster thriller through the London underworld. You can see the launch trailer by clicking here.
For more information on Mega Pack # 3 of PlayStation VR, visit the official PlayStation website at this LINK.