Lenovo has produced one of the most spectacular smartphones on the market. Although it can be used in any task, the Chinese firm has focused it on the execution of games. An unpacking of Neowin lets us get a first look at what to expect
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel is made of metal and glass and combines a premium build quality with a spectacular finish in various colors, black, red and blue with integrated and customizable RGB LED lighting. The retractable front camera located on the side is a novelty in terms of design and a sign of distinction of this device.
The 144 Hz refresh rate is the star feature of its large screen and AMOLED technology, with 240 Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10 +. Inside, a Snapdragon 865+ SoC stands out, the most powerful of Qualcomm with Elite Gaming functionalities, a liquid cooling system.
Its RAM memory capacity breaks all mobile records with a whopping 16 Gbytes, while its storage capacity rises up to 512 Gbytes under the UFS 3.1 interface.
It features dual vibration motors to enhance immersion in games. Virtual joystick controls that emulate the sensations of touch and movement, thanks to the Lenovo Legion Assistant.
In addition to the 20 MP front camera on the side, it has a 64 MP (main) and 16 MP (wide angle) dual sensor rear camera. 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 stand out in connectivity, while it has a double battery with a total capacity of 5,000 mAh.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel, specifications
- 6.65-inch AMOLED screen with 2,340 x 1,080 pixel resolution and 144 Hz refresh rate.
- 240Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10 +.
- Snapdragon 865+ SoC with 5G connectivity and Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming (maximum gaming performance).
- 12GB-16GB of LPDDR5 memory.
- 256GB-512GB of high-performance UFS 3.1 storage capacity.
- Double battery of 2,500 mAh each (5,000 mAh in total), placed at both ends of the terminal.
- Double liquid cooling system (vapor chamber) with copper pipes.
- Dual vibration motors to improve immersion in games.
- 90-watt Turbo Power recharging technology, which allows the battery to be charged in just 30 minutes.
- Speakers with Dirac Audio software technology.
- Virtual joystick controls that emulate the sensations of touch and movement, thanks to the Lenovo Legion Assistant.
- Retractable front camera positioned on the side of 20 MP.
- Double rear camera of 64 MP (main) and 16 MP (wide angle).
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.
- Android 10 as an operating system with the Legion OS layer.
- Integrated and customizable RGB LED lighting.
- Measurements and weight: 169.17 x 78.48 x 9.9 mm and 293 grams.
A real “cucumber” this Lenovo Legion Phone Duel, which with Android 10 pre-installed and the Legion OS layer we hope to see soon in international markets in two hardware configurations from 600 dollars.
Leave a Reply