Adding to the recent presentation of the MSI Modern 14, this time MSI surprises us with the update of its family of gaming laptops with the new MSI Bravo 15, the first series of gaming notebooks from MSI to feature an AMD Ryzen mobile processor with next-generation processing technology from 7nm and Radeon graphics.
Specifications MSI Bravo 15
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home (x64)
- Display: 15.6-inch LCD with FullHD (1920 x 1080) resolution, anti-reflective, with a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H (Octa-Core, 2.9-4.2 GHz)
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5500M (GDDR6 with 6GB of VRAM) or AMD Radeon RX 5300M (GDDR6 with 3GB of VRAM)
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB M2 NMVe SSD storage
- Connectivity: Realtek RTL8111HS LAN (Ethernet), Intel Wi-Fi 6 (AX200), Bluetooth 5.0, 2x USB-C 3.2, 2x USB-A 3.2, 1x HDMI, four-pin jack output (microphone and audio)
- Battery: 51 Whr Lithium Ion with 4,500 mAh
- Size: 359 x 254 x 21.7mm
- Weight: 1.96 kg
- Others: AMD FreeSync Premium
With a fairly small screen and bezels, the MSI Bravo 15 manages to keep a slim body of 21.7 millimeters and a light weight of 1.96 kilograms, maintaining a relatively comfortable portability factor, especially in view of its high capacities. And it is not a common compact computer, but a powerful gaming laptop.
Equipped with a mobile processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 8-core 16-threadThis computer will have an overwhelming processing performance comparable to that of the 8-core, 16-wire CPU used in conventional high-end gaming desktop computers. Also, the graphics AMD Ryzen RX 5500M provide the performance to comfortably enjoy many PC games in Full HD resolution.
However, the MSI Bravo 15 have been built thinking about maintaining the same performance during the longest gaming sessions, equipping a powerful cooling system «Cooler Boost 5», which continuously discharges the heat generated by the CPU and GPU, with multiple heat pipes and two fans.
Finally, it also highlights the presence of a customizable backlit keyboard, as well as two stereo speakers located under the screen, and a 9 megapixel webcam with a resolution of 720 pixels.
Availability and price
With a limited release to the Japanese market, and with an availability date set for next August 20, We can already find the MSI Bravo 15 on the company’s Japanese website, booked under a suggested price of 160,000 yen (approximately 1,280 euros) for its most powerful version.
Thus, the fact that on the website itself we can find some images of the non-Japanese keyboard layout version, augurs us that the company is already preparing to increase the availability of laptops for the rest of the markets in the coming months. .