The Google Pixel 4a accompanied us in recent months in a large number of leaks, but the Mountain View giant never decided to confirm its launch, a reality that today has finally changed. Said smartphone is already among us, and as they say, better late than never.
Almost all those leaks and rumors that we had seen have been fulfilled, even those that pointed to a reduction in the sale price to make it a more interesting, competitive terminal with a better adjusted value. The rumor pointing to the disappearance of the XL version has also been fulfilled, a variant that came to appear in some leaks and which, for unknown reasons, ended up being scrapped.
Externally, the Google Pixel 4a presents a classic all-screen format, with a flat screen, tight edges but clearly visible and a front camera located on a small island that positions on the left side. At the back we find a small square space where the rear camera is integrated, and in the central part we see the fingerprint reader. The chassis is made of plastic to reduce costs.
Google Pixel 4a specifications
- 5.81 inch screen (OLED panel) with a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels.
- Snapdragon 730G SoC with eight-core CPU (two Kryo 470 Gold 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 470 Silver 1.8 GHz).
- GPU Adreno 618.
- Titan M security chip.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 128 GB of storage capacity.
- 12.2 MP rear camera with Dual Pixel technology and ƒ / 1.7 aperture.
- 8 MP front camera with ƒ / 2.0 aperture.
- 3,140 mAh battery compatible with fast recharging.
- Fingerprint reader on the back.
- Android 10 as operating system.
- Stereo speakers, two microphones and noise cancellation.
- Wi-Fi AC and 4G.
- Measurements: 144 mm (height) x 69.4 mm (width) x 8.2 mm (depth).
- Weight: 143 grams.
We are facing a smartphone that fits perfectly within the mid-range, and that differs from the rest through the value of having the direct support of Google and its excellent photographic section.
Availability and price of the Google Pixel 4a
Already we can find it listed in the official Google store, where it appears with a price of 389 euros. We can reserve it from September 10, but the first units will not start arriving until October 1, so if you plan to get one with patience, you will still have to wait a little longer
Regarding the version of the Google Pixel 4a with 5G, the Mountain View company has confirmed that it will be announced soon, but has not specified anything else. This model will use a Snapdragon 765G SoC, and according to the latest information it could be around 499 euros.
Leave a Reply