Samsung is not leaving room for surprise when promoting its Galaxy Unpacked, surely the most anticipated electronic product presentation event for this summer.
As if there were few external and internal leaks of the characteristics of the devices that Samsung will present, the South Korean firm has been responsible in recent weeks for publishing advances in video format. The last thing that comes to us is the first official trailer and in a final clip of just a second it leaves no room for doubt: there will be five products to present.
Samsung had already mentioned that there would be devices “For your hands, ears and wrists”, which suggested new phones, smart watches and headphones. Some like smartphones will arrive twice (it could have been triple, but the Galaxy Z Flip 5G was advanced) while the largest in size will be an Android tablet. If you follow us regularly it will be impossible for you not to know them:
- Galaxy Note 20. The next generation of the series that “invented” the concept of the ‘phablet’ will improve the previous models in all sections of hardware, with premium metal and glass chassis; the most powerful chipsets from Qualcomm and from Samsung itself; RAM increase up to 16 GB; Wi-Fi 6 and 5G; Improvement of the stylus and with a refresh rate of the screen up to 120 Hz. There will be at least two versions.
- Galaxy Fold 2. Samsung’s second attempt to power folding smartphones. Samsung tried it in 2019 with the original Fold, but resistance and robustness issues, few apps, and an exorbitant price, limited its impact. The latest rumors tell us about a smartphone that would use the same ultra-thin glass technology used in the Flip, better on-screen and a more powerful chipset.
- Galaxy watch 3. New smart watch to stop the segment leader, Apple Watch. From what we know so far, the smartwatch will be marketed in two versions of 41 and 45 mm and will recover the physical rotating bezel that buyers of the original model liked because it facilitated navigation for all its functions as a complement or alternative to the use of the screen. tactile. We look forward to larger battery and storage and boosting physical activity and health care functions.
- Galaxy Tab S7. Tablets for the occasion in two versions, standard and Plus, according to screen sizes of 11 and 12.4 inches respectively. They will debut the Snapdragon 865 Plus mobile chipset, a minimum of 6 GB of RAM and 128 Gbytes of storage capacity.
- Galaxy Buds. New wireless headphones that will bet on a novel in-ear design in the shape of a “bean”, which apparently will offer better ergonomics and grip on the ear. It will finally have an active noise cancellation system.
How to follow the Galaxy Unpacked
The event will be broadcast live on the Internet from Samsung.com, YouTube and other channels, on August 5 at 10am Eastern Time. If you do not have time do not worry because we will follow it and we will give you complete information on everything presented.
Leave a Reply