The wait has been long, but finally we have been able to meet the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel, a top-of-the-range smartphone aimed at the gaming sector with which Lenovo has done excellent work, not only for its excellent design and its specifications at the hardware level, but also for the quality of construction and details that undoubtedly make a big difference.
We start by talking about design. As we can see in the images the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel does not hide its gaming character, It shows it in a very clear way, and the truth is that Lenovo’s performance in this regard has been excellent. We have very striking details, but nevertheless the end result does not fall into excesses and perfectly combines red and black tones in one finish and different shades of blue and black details in its second finish. What can I say, the images speak for themselves.
Regarding the quality of construction we have metal and glass, two premium materials that place the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel on top. The line that Lenovo has used has an angular touch on the sides, and on the front we find an all-screen finish without notches and with very reduced edges. I know what you are thinking, where is the front camera? Well integrated on the side, as you can see in the image that we accompany just below these lines.
The integration of the camera in a retractable block placed on the side of the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel has been a “risky” decision and nothing unusual, but the truth is that it looks very good, fits better with the overall design of the terminal, gives it a differentiating touch and makes it easy to stream and record comments while playings. The fingerprint reader is integrated into the screen.
If we look at the back we have the Legion brand ‘Y’ logo and said name is silk-screened on the retractable front camera module. The dual rear camera setup integrates seamlessly into the top half of the terminal, just slightly above that “Y”.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel Specifications
- 6.65-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels and a refresh rate of 144 Hz.
- 240Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10 +.
- Snapdragon 865+ SoC with 5G connectivity and Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming (maximum gaming performance).
- 12GB-16GB of LPDDR5 memory.
- 256GB-512GB of high-performance UFS 3.1 storage capacity.
- Double battery of 2,500 mAh each (5,000 mAh in total), placed on both ends of the terminal.
- Double liquid cooling system (steam chamber) with copper tubes.
- Dual vibration motors to enhance game immersion.
- 90 Watt Turbo Power recharging technology, allowing the battery to be charged in just 30 minutes.
- Speakers with Dirac Audio software technology.
- Virtual control knob controls that emulate touch and movement sensations, thanks to the Lenovo Legion Assistant.
- Retractable front camera positioned on the side of 20 MP.
- Dual 64 MP (main) and 16 MP (wide angle) rear camera.
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.
- Android 10 as operating system with the Legion OS layer.
- Integrated and customizable RGB LED lighting.
- Measurements and weight: 169.17 x 78.48 x 9.9 mm and 293 grams.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel price and availability
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel will be available at two different configurations, with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage capacity and with 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage capacity. We can choose between two colors, as we have indicated, black and blue.
It is available throughout this month in the Chinese market with a price at the exchange of $ 600 the 12 GB and 256 GB version, and $ 857 the version with 16 GB and 512 GB.
If we make a conversion to euros and a rough estimate of the price after adding taxes we see that both versions could arrive in Spain at a cost of 649 euros and 899 euros, respectively.
Leave a Reply