Yesterday we saw that the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra had already gone through the FCC, a movement that allowed us to confirm some of its specifications, and today we can finally share with you a full listing with all features of this expected terminal, whose presentation is scheduled, as we know, for the next August 5.
As we have already told you on previous occasions, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be a more powerful and larger version of the Galaxy Note 20, and obviously it will also be more expensive. In terms of build quality, both models will be identical, since they will use metal and glass, and they will also have a common basis in terms of design, but the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will clearly differentiate itself thanks to its Edge termination, which extends the screen along the sides creating a very attractive infinite screen effect.
In the renderings that we accompany, and that show the final design of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, we can appreciate all its details to the millimeter. Everything fits with what we have seen previously, and at the hardware level, as we will see below.
Final specifications of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Filtration comes from Winfuture.deThat is, one of the most reliable sources in the sector, so although they are not officially confirmed, they have a high degree of credibility.
- 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with WQHD + resolution, 19.3: 9 format, 120 Hz and Infinity-O design.
- Gorilla Glass seventh generation.
- Snapdragon 865+ or Exynos 990 SoC, depending on market.
- 12GB-16GB of RAM.
- 256GB-512GB of UFS 3.1 storage capacity.
- Three rear cameras: main 108 MP, wide angle 12 MP and telephoto 12 MP.
- 10 MP DualPixel front camera.
- 4,500 mAh battery with quick recharge.
- Android 10 as operating system.
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.x.
- 5G connectivity.
- Samsung DeX and AKG-tuned stereo speaker.
- S-Pen improved with a latency of 9 ms.
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the screen, IP68 dust and water resistance certification.
- Price: 1,399 euros.
To Spain The version equipped with SoC Exynos 990 will arrive, a chip that has an eight-core CPU divided into two Mongoose M5 cores at 2.73 GHz, two Cortex-A76 cores at 2.5 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores at 2 GHz. Its GPU is a Mali-G77 MP11.
Generally speaking, the performance of the Exynos 990 SoC is below the Snapdragon 865, and since the Snapdragon 865+ is a version of that slightly higher laps, we can expect that the version with the Qualcomm chip has clearly superior performance.