Although many downplay it, the tower is one of the fundamental components at the time of considering mounting or updating our PC. Valuing equal performance and aesthetics, the new Nfortec Eris It continues with the brand’s commitment to boxes with meshed fronts, this time collected in a micro-ATX box with 3D reliefs.
Specifications of Nfortec Eris
- Format: Micro-ATX / ITX
- materials: 0.6 mm SPCC steel and tempered glass
- Fans: Two 120mm RGB fans included (front)
- Dimensions: 405 x 208 x 376 mm
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Connectors: Two USB 2.0 inputs and one USB 3.0 input, one 3.5mm jack input (HD Audio and Micro).
- Others: RGB LED driver; Mesh front to improve ventilation; Upper and lower dust filters
- CPU heatsink: Up to 160 mm
- Graphics card: Up to 330 millimeters
- Power supply: ATX format up to 180mm (not included) placed at the bottom
- Fans: Front space for three 120-millimeter or two 140-millimeter fans; top for two 120-millimeter or two 140-millimeter fans; and rear for a 120 millimeter fan
- Refrigeration: Front space up to 360 millimeters, upper space up to 280 millimeters, and rear space up to 120 millimeters
- Storage: Space for two 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch PCI drives; two 3.5-inch HDDs; or two 2.5-inch SSDs
The Nfortec Eris chassis features a structure made of steel which will provide us with good security and stability. As we said, it is a tower compatible with Micro-ATX and ITX motherboards, a slightly more compact type of format.
From the upper area of the box you will have access to all the functionalities, with two independent buttons for turning on and restarting the system, one button to control LED lighting effects of the fans, as well as the presence of two USB 2.0 ports and an additional USB 3.0 port, and two 3.5mm HD jack outputs, designed to facilitate the connection of both speakers or headphones.
In addition, despite the fact that it is a smaller tower, thanks to the great use of its space, the inclusion of the meshed front and the dust filters, the Nfortec Eris stands out for ensure good flow for ventilation, which added to its two included front fans, will allow us to maintain optimum temperature levels without having to resort to new disbursements.
Although the Nfortec Eris has a wide range of mounting possibilities, being able to place graphics cards of up to 330 millimeters inside, as well as a configuration of up to six fans, or a cooling system of up to 160 millimeters.
Similarly, his independent lower fairing It will allow us to separate the spaces for the power supply and the hard drives, thus isolating the heat expelled by the source, and largely avoiding its transfer to the other components. Thus, we will have a capacity for power supplies of up to 180 mm and 4 expansion slots.
Currently we can already find the Nfortec Eris available for your Nfortec website pre-sale, low a price of 54.95 euros, although the company has already confirmed that it will also be available soon through other distributors such as PcComponentes and Amazon. In addition, in line with the new demands of the players, we can find this tower available at two Black and White color variants.