Last Tuesday, Google made its first Stadia Connect of the year to present some of the news that will come to the service in the coming months. In addition, in the same “streaming”, the US company summoned its viewers for the summer to receive new announcements.
- A collaboration between Electronic Arts and Google to bring five games from the studio to the platform. At the moment only three have been confirmed: NFL, FIFA and Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is now available for free on Stadia.
- Stadia Pro users will receive The Turing Test, Steamworld Heist, and Zombie Army 4 for free in May.
- Get Packed, Doom Eternal and Octopath Traveler are now available in the service’s store.
- Embr (May 21), Rock of Ages 3 (June), Crayta (Winter) and Wave Break (Winter) will join the Google Stadia catalog soon.
- Two-month free subscription to Stadia Pro for new and old users.