A model new replace launched for Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Ubisoft’s newest patch launched solely on PC, however will launch tomorrow on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. With Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 2.0.3, you will note that the builders made varied bug fixes. Something else is that they fastened a difficulty the place Echelon and Engineer lessons weren’t unlockable for some gamers.
This is the most recent installment of the motion and tactical fight saga with an emphasis on Ubisoft army know-how. Based on the army science fiction universe of Tom Clancy, this time we have now a third-person motion journey centered on the cooperative with as much as 4 gamers, presenting a extra futuristic and immersive strategy than ever. Below you will discover some key patch notes concerning Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 2.0.3.
- PC: 1.41 Gb
- Xbox One: ~350 Mb
- PlayStation®Four system: ~250 Mb
- Fixed a difficulty the place Russian voice traces for Wym Van Dyke sounded low when escorting him to the solar energy plant.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Interface Presets on particular person save slots have been saving throughout participant accounts.
- Fixed a difficulty the place some Top objects have been clipping when paired with Heat Regulating Tactical Pants on feminine characters.
- Fixed a reminiscence leak that might happen when utilizing the Vulkan renderer.
- Fixed a difficulty the place some have been unable to entry TacMap or end their spherical after a number migration.
- Fixed a difficulty with textual content chat not working correctly within the matchmaking foyer.
- Fixed a difficulty because of this Ghost Recon Breakpoint patch the place squads have been displaying as Killed in Action after ending Raid and reappearing in Erewhon.
- Fixed a difficulty the place visible results on nodes would deactivate if Raid was began for a second time.
- Reworked subject the place harm dealt and obtained was not comparable to weapon stats on Regular issue throughout Raid.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Echelon and Engineer lessons weren’t unlockable for some gamers.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the cursor was lacking on the choice display.
- Fixed a difficulty on consoles the place the Store tab was lacking from Save Select Options menu after restarting the sport.
- Fixed a difficulty the place NPCs killed in autos generally appeared floating whereas in co-op.
Are you desperate to see extra particulars concerning this patch? Here you will discover the complete list of all Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 2.0.3 patch notes. I remind you that Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint launched on October 4, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC; and on December 18, 2019 for Stadia.
Leave a Reply