OPPO Ace2, the corporate’s newest 5G smartphone has been launched in China. The cellphone comes with a 90Hz refresh fee and 180Hz contact sampling fee and a 91.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The Ace2 options “4D cooling that features carbon fiber and vapor cooling chamber.” Here are all of the specs.
OPPO Ace2 specs
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR show with 90Hz refresh fee, 500nit (typical) brightness, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla glass 5 safety
- Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform, paired with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- 48MP rear digicam with LED flash, 0.8um pixel dimension, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 116° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 3cm macro, 2MP portrait and 2MP mono lens with f/2.Four aperture
- 16MP front-facing digicam with f/2.Four aperture
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.0×75.4×8.6mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge, 40W Air VOOC wi-fi quick charging
The cellphone shall be made out there in Aurora Silver, Moon Rock Grey and Fantasy Purple colours. The OPPO Ace2 worth begins at 3999 yuan (~$566 / Rs 43,220) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage mannequin. The 8GB + 256GB variant prices 4399 yuan (~$623 / Rs 47,545), whereas the 12GB RAM + 256GB mannequin is priced at 4599 yuan (~$651 / Rs 49,700).
It shall be out there in China from April 20.