Uncategorized

iOS activations have reached highest numbers in Q1 since 2016


According to a brand new analyst report that focuses on the US smartphone activations in the Q1 of 2020, most customers went for Android units. However, iOS activations have reached their highest numbers since the Q1 of 2016.

CIRP has introduced knowledge from the primary quarter of 2020 that represents Android and iOS market share in the United States. iOS held 44 % of the market, whereas Android took the remaining 56 %. When we examine these numbers to previous years, we see that iOS say an eight % improve in its numbers. We can even see that iOS has been rising since Q1 2018 once they had been measured a 32 % of market share.

CIRP’s knowledge additionally sneakers that OS loyalty may be very excessive at round 90 % for each Android and iOS, which means that there are only a few clients that select to modify from iOS to Android or the opposite method round.

Source 9to5Mac

Via CIRP


Like it? Share with your friends!

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published.