A model new patch went dwell for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem on PC (Steam). With Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 184.108.40.206, you’ll discover that the builders made varied basic bug fixes; and made fairly few fixes to the User Interface, gameplay, animation, gadgets, and localization. Some issues that stand out on this patch is that additionally they fastened varied shopper & server crashes and glued a problem randomly inflicting some UI textual content of the sport to be rendered as white squares.
This is an RPG with an aerial perspective framed inside the purest hack and slash, however with out class restrictions and with a particular development system. This title takes you to a fantasy universe full of corrupt creatures, decaying worlds and ruins of historic civilizations. Below you’ll discover some key patch notes concerning Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed varied shopper & server crashes.
- Fixed a recreation crash resulting in a black display when studying corrupted character save knowledge. Please tell us if the difficulty persists.
- Fixed a problem inflicting lively results tooltip to remain on display after the impact expired.
- Fixed a problem displaying offline mates as on-line within the pal listing.
- Fixed a problem stopping the participant to click on in some areas of the Gate of Fates.
- Fixed a problem stopping lively impact tooltip description to be displayed past the primary textual content line because of this Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem patch.
- Fixed a problem inflicting the “add pal” and “settle for invitation” buttons to overlap, permitting them to be clicked on the similar time.
- Fixed a problem stopping a participant to shut the buying and selling window if the opposite participant disconnected through the transaction.
- Fixed a problem inflicting participant portraits UI collision field to remain after the participant disconnected, stopping to click on below it.
- Fixed a problem randomly inflicting some UI textual content of the sport to be rendered as white squares.
- Added a transition display between expedition flooring to cover degree loading artifacts.
- Fixed a problem inflicting gamers to fall endlessly in the event that they used Wings of Ishmir whereas being teleported to the subsequent expedition ground because of this Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem patch.
- Fixed a problem stopping minion well being in summoning abilities particulars panel to show modifications when utilizing the “Heads Hang Low” passive nodes.
- Fixed a problem inflicting the participant to fall below Act 1 boss’ enviornment utilizing Slayer’s Flurry with the “Cosmic Ambush” variant.
- Fixed a problem inflicting summoned minions to collide with the participant in the event that they had been grabbed by a Demon of Soul’s possession ability first.
- Fixed a problem stopping the Arctic Spear’s “Sublime Fracture” variant to use on further projectiles launched by the ability.
Here you’ll discover the complete list of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.12.Zero patch notes. I remind you that WOLCEN Studios’ Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem launched on February 13, 2020 for PC (Steam).