Hello Games’ No Man’s Sky has acquired a model new replace. This replace is now out there on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will discover that No Man’s Sky Patch 2.41 is only a hotfix to resolve a variety of gameplay and stability points. Something that stands out on this replace is that the builders fastened a problem which allowed beam weapons to seem contained in the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
No Man’s Sky is a science fiction and journey recreation developed by Hello Games. The recreation has procedurally generated ranges, and permits us to discover planets, oceans, battles in area and combat in opposition to predators. Each world has its personal ecosystem, with worlds of all types, from desert environments to forested locations. Below you will discover the complete list of No Man’s Sky Patch 2.41 patch notes.
Hello everybody, thanks to everybody enjoying the Exo Mech Update, particularly these taking the time to report any points they encounter by way of Zendesk or console crash reporting. We are listening carefully to your suggestions, and have recognized and resolved a variety of gameplay and stability points. Fixes for these had been launched on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.41, is now stay on PC and consoles.
- Fixed a problem on PC that might power cursor enter to the sting of the display screen.
- Fixed a problem which might trigger climate, Sentinel exercise and a variety of different planet stats to alter.
- Fixed a problem that triggered Minotaur improve modules to be lacking from the Exocraft expertise store aboard the Space Station.
- Fixed an Xbox-only problem that triggered every new interplay to wish a brand new button press, eg when mass-harvesting crops.
- Fixed a problem in PSVR that made interplay too delicate.
- Fixed a problem which allowed beam weapons to seem contained in the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR because of this No Man’s Sky replace.
- Added a small variety of lacking decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Fixed a problem on PS4 that triggered Exocraft cockpit to not match the customisation of their exterior.
- Fixed a problem on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from enjoying takeoff and touchdown animations.
- Fixed a problem on PS4 that might place gamers exterior the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Fixed a problem on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to sometimes fall by terrain.
- Fixed a console-only crash that might happen when touchdown on an Exploration Frigate.
- Fixed a crash associated to hiding energy strains.
I remind you that Hello Games’ No Man’s Sky launched on August 9, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.