Valve’s Half-Life: Alyx has obtained a model new patch. This patch is now accessible on PC (Steam). You will discover that Half-Life: Alyx Update 1.2.1 is sort of a small patch, as there are just a few confirmed bug fixes. The builders added a repair for hand orientation on Windows MR and Vive programs, a repair for controller programs that don’t have help for skeletal hand animation, and extra.
Half-Life: Alyx is Valve’s newest FPS designed this time for digital actuality. In this installment you are taking the function of Alyx Vance, the well-known hacker that you simply found within the second installment of the saga and who would be the foremost protagonist of this installment that takes place, chronologically, simply earlier than the occasions of Half-Life 2. Take notice that the sport is appropriate with Valve Index. Below you will discover the complete list of Half-Life: Alyx Update 1.2.1 patch notes.
- Fixes for points with carrying contained objects (e.g. objects in a crate).
- Fix for hand orientation on Windows MR and Vive programs.
- Fix for some lacking haptic suggestions on Windows MR and Vive programs.
- Fix for controller programs that don’t have help for skeletal hand animation.
- Fix for exhausting GPU reminiscence on Proton.
- Fix for a number of crashes.
- Fix for not correctly falling again to English subtitles when deciding on a language in Steam that’s unsupported by Half-Life: Alyx.
- Improved rendering of Japanese slender subtitles.
- Fixed a regression which rendered an empty subtitle panel even when the subtitles had been solely seen within the spectator window.
- Localization enhancements in a number of supported languages.
Recently, the builders launched one other essential patch for this recreation. In Half-Life: Alyx Update 1.2, you will discover that the builders added varied additions and made fairly a number of bug fixes. Something that stands out on this patch is that they fastened an annoying situation the place loading a left-handed savegame from the Main Menu may trigger the participant to lose ammo; they clarified Height Adjust accessibility choices; and in addition set higher defaults throughout varied controllers.
I remind you that Valve’s Half-Life: Alyx launched on March 23, 2020 for Steam.