A model new patch launched for Dauntless. This patch is now accessible on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will see that Dauntless Update 1.2.1 has a obtain and set up dimension of 447 MB on PlayStation 4, however could differ relying in your platform. The builders introduces the brand new Springtide occasion, in addition to a number of necessary bug fixes and some high quality of life enhancements.
Dauntless is an motion journey and cooperative online game that proposes 4 gamers to hunt gigantic monsters, referred to as Behemoths, who dwell within the colourful fantasy world that this online game brings to life. Below you’ll find some key patch notes concerning Dauntless Update 1.2.1.
- Added a Mastery card for the Firestorm Prism (Charogg repeater half).
- The default motion for the radial menu in a hunt is now set to the flare.
- Improved the looks of water on islands, as properly sure patches of grass and ledges.
- Escalation now grants extra Hunt Pass XP. Escalation 1-13 now grants 15XP (up from 10) and 10-50 now grants 25XP (up from 15).
Dauntless Springtide is right here, and the Shattered Isles are full of pufflehops! Collect eggs and shield our furry buddies in a brand new type of hunt. To get began, speak to Bosun Markus. Team up with buddies to play via three rounds of challenges, incomes carrot chips primarily based in your efficiency. You can even earn 50 carrot chips by finishing every other kind of hunt. Carrot chips may be spent within the Springtide store to get distinctive cosmetics, emotes and extra!
- Round 1: Hunt for eggs across the island.
- Round 2: Herd pufflehops into their pen.
- Round 3: Fend off the styxian assault!
Here you’ll find the complete list of all Dauntless Update 1.2.1 patch notes. I remind you that Phoenix Labs’ Dauntless launched on September 26, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and on December 10, 2019 for Nintendo Switch.
Leave a Reply