A model new hotfix went stay for Borderlands 3 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. With Borderlands 3 Update 1.11, one can find that the builders introduces a brand new mini-event: Loot Monster Mayhem, and so they introduced Rare Chest Riches again to life. They additionally made varied changes and enhancements to the Gunner’s survivability and Iron Bear’s viability in greater ranges of Mayhem.
Borderlands 3 is the newest installment of the Borderlands first-person motion saga, thought-about the daddy of looter shooters. The third half leads us once more via a galactic journey filled with extravagant characters, epic enemies & duels with thrilling bosses, outfitted with a number of weapons. Below one can find the complete list of all Borderlands 3 Update 1.11 patch notes.
With this week’s hotfix, we’re persevering with the Co-Op Loot Drop occasion with two mini-events! Rare Chest Riches returns, together with a brand new mini-event: Loot Monster Mayhem! The Rare Chest Riches Event will increase your possibilities of receiving Legendary gadgets from Rare Chests. Loot Monster Mayhem will increase your probability of seeing Loot enemies within the sport and will increase their probabilities to drop Legendary gear!
- Activate Rare Chest Riches Event till 9:00 AM PT on April 16 due to this Borderlands 3 hotfix.
- Activate Loot Monster Mayhem till 9:00 AM PT on April 16.
- The Gunner: Explosive Punctuation – Increased the cooldown price awarded to eight%.
- The Gunner: Hammerdown Protocol – Increased the injury output to 600% and decreased the reload time.
- The Gunner: Click, Click… – Increased injury bonus from 12/24/36% to 20/40/60%.
- The Gunner: Specialist Bear – Increased the injury from +25% to +60%.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Increased the bottom injury of the Salamander Flame Thrower due to this Borderlands 3 hotfix.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Increased Chemical Warfare’s Melt Damage to 125%.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Increased the bottom injury of the Railgun.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Reduced Capacitive Armature’s injury discount from -75% to -30%.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Reduced Corrosive Sabot Round’s injury discount from -50% to -15%.
- Iron Bear Weapons: Increased Shockhammer’s Shock Damage to 60% of harm dealt.
I remind you that Gearbox Software’s Borderlands 3 has been on sale since September 13 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC; and December 17, 2019 for Stadia.