Yesterday, Samsung launched the Galaxy A01, A11, A21, A51 LTE/5G and Galaxy A71 5G within the US. Further, the Samsung Galaxy A41 was launched in Japan for NTT Docomo final month. Now, the corporate has launched a brand new Galaxy A41 smartphone for the worldwide markets.
The cellphone is available in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Blue and Prism Crush Red shade choices. It is priced at €299 (~$324 / Rs 24,670) and shall be made obtainable in Germany in May 2020.
Samsung Galaxy A41 specs
- 6.1-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED show
- Octa Core (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz) processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable as much as 512GB by way of micro SD card
- 48MP rear digicam with LED flash, f/2.Zero aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle digicam with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.Four aperture
- 25MP entrance digicam with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- Samsung Pay
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,500mAh battery with 15W quick charging